Dynadot

.mobi I am making serious money with my .mobi's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi mobi fans and mobi haters, i have some encouraging news.

I have started to make alot of money from my .mobi's.

I have worked out a concept that is new as far as i believe, and not even .coms are doing what i am doing.

In the last 3 weeks i have made £1,350.00 off 1 .mobi only.

So all i got to say to all the domainers that has slagged off .mobi is that the got it wrong and i am making money off my .mobi's

:wave: I hope the humble pie tastes nice

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
After reading all 8 pages for last 30 minutes, I am not sure what I got out of this thread. I don't expect him to disclose the formula but at least some direction/pointers for mobi fans to to develop their domains.

•••
noonoo1

It appears that you are violating a number of NamePros sales rules in your mobi sale thread in the mobi marketplace. You made a general post on 11/16. On 11/17 Cosmik Debris attempted to purchase ALIMENTO.MOBI. A few days later you posted that the name had already been sold on another forum. That is a violation of both items 13 and 15 of the Mobi Marketplace rules.

And you have between 100 and 150 names posted for sale on this thread ... http://www.namepros.com/mobi-marketplace/614373-many-of-my-best-names-sale.html.

Where are your other mobi's listed for sale?

It has also been well over a year since you received any feedback on NamePros which must mean that the sales were on an outside forum. To the best of my knowledge that is also a violation. Please explain.

--------------------------

13. No Cross posting no copying/partial copying of sales between the sales forums.

15. Fixed Price / Buy-It-Now - If an item is offered with a fixed sales price, the terms of the offer will assumed valid for seven days following the thread starter's most recent post in the thread, unless specified otherwise by the thread starter.

•••
noonoo1

It appears that you are violating a number of NamePros sales rules in your mobi sale thread in the mobi marketplace. You made a general post on 11/16. On 11/17 Cosmik Debris attempted to purchase ALIMENTO.MOBI. A few days later you posted that the name had already been sold on another forum. That is a violation of both items 13 and 15 of the Mobi Marketplace rules.

And you have between 100 and 150 names posted for sale on this thread ... http://www.namepros.com/mobi-marketplace/614373-many-of-my-best-names-sale.html.

It has also been well over a year since you received any feedback on NamePros which must mean that the sales were on an outside forum. To the best of my knowledge that is also a violation. Please explain.

13. No Cross posting no copying/partial copying of sales between the sales forums.

15. Fixed Price / Buy-It-Now - If an item is offered with a fixed sales price, the terms of the offer will assumed valid for seven days following the thread starter's most recent post in the thread, unless specified otherwise by the thread starter.

I don't see how noonoo broke any rules. He clearly stated that the sale was multi-forum and that timestamp would prevail. Noonoo is only guilty of not updating the sold names fast enough...but who decides what fast enough is?

Multi-forum sales are a regular occurance.

•••
•••
This is hardly a random thread, its about .mobi and is in the .mobi forum.

Every extension is looking to moniterize their domains, its really hard out there. Its not to bad for .com owners that have decent names because these names have value by default. Domainers try to make money by selling names and we all know how bad it is at the moment.

I started this thread to let .mobi investers know there is a way to make money, i know its a bit of a tease not fully explaining but i got to pick up these target names cheaply at the moment but i would be crazy to let the cat out of the bag.
Just curious. Would your system work for .tel domains?

•••
noonoo1

And what's the point of that in this thread, exactly?

•••
So this thread is still active. In favor of .mobi and making one man more rich. My best wishes to him. My question here is anybody using Admob services for mobile ads. If so how are these ads being targeted to users. I also have mobile phone but I don't get any mobile ad on phone only from At&t my carrier. May be rest of us can educate each other on how to monetize .mobi domains.

thanks

I

•••
this thread is a waste of namepros bandwith, after reading it the main poster serves no purpose, and does nothing to add to the nampros community, reminds me of penny stock pump and dump schemes

•••
I don't see how noonoo broke any rules. He clearly stated that the sale was multi-forum and that timestamp would prevail. Noonoo is only guilty of not updating the sold names fast enough...but who decides what fast enough is?

Multi-forum sales are a regular occurance.

Namepros decides. Read the rules.

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

I came to the MOBO thread trying to learn something about MOBI ... this is what I find. Maybe this is why MOBI's are in the dumper.

As christo said

After reading all 8 pages for last 30 minutes, I am not sure what I got out of this thread. I don't expect him to disclose the formula but at least some direction/pointers for mobi fans to to develop their domains.

As a newcomer to MOBI I also read the entire thread. I learned exactly zero, with the exception that I would have to result to vague and questionable practices to make any money.

As a result I see that if this is the future of MOBI, I'm dumping mine. And MOBI stock will continue to drop

Good luck.

•••
Namepros decides. Read the rules.

As a result I see that if this is the future of MOBI, I'm dumping mine. And MOBI stock will continue to drop

Good luck.

Yes NP decides the rules. However, rules 13 and 15 which you claim the OP violated,
have not been broken. I suggest you read and interpret them more carefully.

Rule 13 is referring to posting multiple sales threads here at NP. It has nothing to do with multi-forum sales. Rule 15 has not been broken either since the OP specifically stated that this was a multi-forum sale and timestamp would prevail. Pay attention to the last sentence of rule 15 which you yourself copied and pasted...sale valid for 7 days unless specified by the thread starter.

•••
I won $578,000,000 the other day but i did not believe it so I did not bother withdrawing them.

Who cares?

Who cares if he makes money or not?

I care if .mobi makes money or not

And according to some sites I have seen around while I did not have a pc but just an iPhone, there are .mobi sites around but making money I would say not directly.

If then you use a redirection and you make money off from another site thats not .mobi making money.

Period.

•••
...is more than a bit rich when he's hawking StarTrek.Pro and Corvette.Pro in his sig :rolleyes: Now that is certainly questionable, not to mention asking for a legal KO :wave:

I buy PROs for $14.95 each and sell them for $99 to $500 each. You call it Hawking? I call it huge profit margin. I've yet to read anything on this thread that demonstrates how to enjoy that kind of success with MOBIs. That's why I came here but all I have seen are unfounded claims of profits, a MOBI supporter that wants nothing more than to be the center of attention, along with absolutely no support for your fellow MOBI domainers. The entire thread reads like an ebook, get rich quick, promotion.

•••
I buy PROs for $14.95 each and sell them for $99 to $500 each. You call it Hawking? I call it huge profit margin. I've yet to read anything on this thread that demonstrates how to enjoy that kind of success with MOBIs. That's why I came here but all I have seen are unfounded claims of profits, a MOBI supporter that wants nothing more than to be the center of attention, along with absolutely no support for your fellow MOBI domainers. The entire thread reads like an ebook, get rich quick, promotion.

Glad you realize a profit with your .pro. The same sales success could be claimed
by .mobiers as well. For example...I just sold a mobi for mid xxx and it was purchased
for low xx.

Don't be fooled...mobis routinely sell for big profits just as other tlds do.

•••

Well done on your pro's :)

The op is supporting mobi just by posting here and has stated he is making money; what reason has he to lie or to share exactly how he is profiting from them?. IF the op tells anyone then he creates his own competition and considering he is already cornering his particular niche, that is just cutting into his profits which is counter-productive.

In a get rich quick scheme you are pretty much told which steps you need to follow in order to get rich quick and it is pure unadulterated greed to follow those schemes.

The mere fact that you may have purchased a few mobi domains, is no incentive for anyone to tell you anything past good luck with your development, and to point you to ready.mobi.

Why can't people just be happy that he is earning money from his dot mobi's? Perhaps if people talked less about this and actually went out and developed names, more people would come forward to say they are earning from their mobi's.

Last edited:
•••
IF the op tells anyone then he creates his own competition

Then why bother creating this thread at all?

•••
Then why bother creating this thread at all?

exactly. If the motive to not create any competition, why even give a glimmer of hope to people about mobis?

•••
I would have thought that was obvious but apparently not. It is to show that money can be made with a developed site on a dot mobi domain, hence why this is posted in the dot mobi section. The op doesn't have to tell you how its done, just that it is possible if you apply some lateral thinking with your development. Should you be sitting on a dot mobi domain with the hope that you will sell for $xx,xxx and you are just waiting on the right buyer to come along .. forget it. If you develop your dot mobi names and garner mobile traffic then it is worth something. If you choose not to develop your dot mobi's then I wish you best, but I will be picking some of these up on the drop :) Please try to understand before one of us dies ;)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back