Dynadot

I am Lambo, Q&A Anything with Me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lambo.com

Top Member
Impact
Hello, :brb:

If you have any questions about me or domain industry, I'll be happy to share in the spirit of how it flows generously by those who have walked in terrains of bounty.

Thanks to my teachers like:

Mr. Frank Schilling
Mr. Andrew Rosener
Mr. Rick Schwartz
Mr. Mike Berkens

Also other geniuses Asia-side. Growing the pie is done by marketing premium domains over and over to influencers and decision makers so let's grow domains!

🌌🚀🌱🌻🐏

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@lambo.com What you do, if you had say $3000 USD and the seed money to start fresh in domaining, which / what domains you will buy and what strategy will you follow to grow your seed money.

the first thing I'd do is stick to auctions. $3000 would be a nice sum to acquire 1-3 choice .com names, perhaps aged with good history.

If the syntax is already in use, directly or indirectly, then of course it is more desirable. Anything else would be speculative on a hypothetical person coming up with the name that noone else is using! Truth is that a name either has immediate gravitas or it doesn't.

Last edited:
•••
Sure, if you give away your domain prior to securing payment
Thanks, this is only question I want to ask... Means you used no Escrow Service and First Buyer paid you than you gave domain to buyer...

This is risky for the buyer :xf.grin:

•••
Do your buyers have anything in common (demographics, interests) that you target for marketing?

•••
I find design of Uni and DAN to be of very high quality and both are proven with some love for users.
Lastly, what do you think of Afternic landers, with the Godaddy logo, phone and form?

•••
good question, yes always BIN and min offer I'm too lazy to change.

(boutique seller)

My domain, my duty to convey price expectation.

On the other side of the table, can't stand engaging as a buyer with someone who can't even price their asset on a marketplace.

Followup question...do you list at the other major marketplaces and if so, do you end up selling more through Dan/Uni or Afternic/Sedo?

•••
I reached out to him one time to thank him but that's all.

There is lots I took from RicksBlog.com, much applicable outside of domaining.

Being honest and speaking your truth is one thing. Standing by and defending your domains against dysfunctional bad actors another.
Well you did drop the bull logo after influence.

•••
•••
What other digital businesses are you involved in?

•••
Is your domain name portfolio Well diversified?
Or do you focus on a specific area such as crypto, gaming, gambling, etc.?
thanks

•••
Why don't you have a website for you brand lambo.com or do you have another portfolio/personal website?
What are some of the benefits from this?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
for how much would you let the domain name lambo.com go ?

•••
what is your best 4L domain currently that you own?

•••
Utimately it's a shift of perspective that she'll need.

One way to invoke is through gratitude and if that goes up her priority list quickly, I'm sure you'll be fine.

If she can believe it's her own idea, or realization - so will it have staying power. You can't force or wield this. Just grow seeds and own a positive masculinity.

It will need to be in her own self interest, and gratitude is self-serving in bringing perspective for the blessings in one's life - no matter who you are or your predicament.

Good luck.
Did your knowledge in philosophy and human psychology come from the domain industry? :)

•••
•••
@lambo.com What you do, if you had say $3000 USD and the seed money to start fresh in domaining, which / what domains you will buy and what strategy will you follow to grow your seed money.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Hello @lambo.com I just want to ask that in big sales like you sold Coinex.com for $500K so which Platform you used to handle the transaction ? Is it dan or sedo? In $500K the 9% is going to be a High Price... so which platform to use? I'm Newbie.... hope you answer fast...

•••
Hello @lambo.com I just want to ask that in big sales like you sold Coinex.com for $500K so which Platform you used to handle the transaction ? Is it dan or sedo? In $500K the 9% is going to be a High Price... so which platform to use? I'm Newbie.... hope you answer fast...
Hello, this was outbound by broker, Media Options. Best regards!

•••
How are your Dan listings converting with the make offer option removed and the lease option enabled?
Also, any luck using Uniregistry in the past?
Yes I have had a few sales @Uniregistry, like HelloYou(.com), HDAX(.com).

No action @DAN.COM since I pointed NS there but there is nothing to conclude from this. In its previous incarnation as Undeveloped, I had a couple of sales.

•••
I didn't understood what you saying. Can you explain more please... I'm a Newbie here
Payment in $BTC BITCOIN through a broker.

I accept crypto.

Last edited:
•••
Means you have not used any Escrow Service? This can be risky....
Sure, if you give away your domain prior to securing payment. In this case, broker secured payment first

Last edited:
•••
@lambo.com Sometimes Buyer will not agree to pay you first and the amount is also very big so if we use escrow service the charges is also going to be big. So what to do in this condition?
Be glad you have a sale, pay the fee (or split it) and be calm.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back