IT.COM

I am Lambo, Q&A Anything with Me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lambo.com

Top Member
Impact
Hello, :brb:

If you have any questions about me or domain industry, I'll be happy to share in the spirit of how it flows generously by those who have walked in terrains of bounty.

Thanks to my teachers like:

Mr. Frank Schilling
Mr. Andrew Rosener
Mr. Rick Schwartz
Mr. Mike Berkens

Also other geniuses Asia-side. Growing the pie is done by marketing premium domains over and over to influencers and decision makers so let's grow domains!

🌌🚀🌱🌻🐏

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello. Nice to meet you here.

•••
I started adding my website in my payee details so that it will show up on invoice that can be used to submit to namebio.

•••
OK I understand he does not believe in marketplaces, even personal ones. Then why not use his Twitter handle as the seller? That would have some permanence, it is where he regularly promotes hames for sale, and would give a contact opportunity for potential future buyers.
Well, we are not the seller, but it was another person, and I guess this person does not want to use his Twitter, and he preferred to use another of his domains.
I guess is a question of taste, you would place your Twitter or website, Bob, and the seller wanted to place one of his domains.
Overall, the important here is that he reported the sale, not Afternic, not Uniregistry. And as he reported the sale, he has the right to choose what to put on Namebio.
I really don't see the problem here. I see the really important thing to report the sale, that's the imporant thing. Let the seller place whatever he wants, his name, his company, one of his domains... that's the minimum he deserves for reporting the sale, in my opinion.

Last edited:
•••
Hi, hope you're doing well. I would like to ask you few questions.

What platform do you use to receive your payments?

Where do you buy most of your domains from?

Do you like hand registration?

Where do you sell most of your domain
names?

How do you know the domain will be profitable before you buy them?

What are the steps do you follow before and after buying a domain name?

It would be very much helpful if you reply, thanks.

•••
•••
Followup question...do you list at the other major marketplaces and if so, do you end up selling more through Dan/Uni or Afternic/Sedo?
not anymore. I try to buy names that are a must have for me and a marketplace buyer isn't going to be useful for higher end names. $20-100 offers that I get for datafeed(.com), that I have to log in to see at Sedo, will train intolerance for such nonsense.

Last edited:
•••
•••
- Does this have anything to do with your username (lambo.com)?
- If yes, do you own a lamb that is named o?
- If no, then why does your profile pic show a (stylized) lamb?

🐑 + 🎀 ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
What are the advices for newbies and how we found and determine the value of the domain , and how to find potential buyers for the domain.

•••
Congrats on the Big sale. What was your second biggest sale?

•••
Last edited:
•••
What have you learnt from Rick Shwartz has he reached out to you? If you have been influenced it would likely strengthen his portfolio. He isn't offering lessons on domaining. When you have influence you can influence markets.

Last edited:
•••
How did you acquire A L M I.com? Was it negotiated? Or you hit the BIN?

Any additional details you like to add?

Last edited:
•••
I find design of Uni and DAN to be of very high quality and both are proven with some love for users.

Do you usually have a BIN on your landers and if so, do you use a minimum offer amount?

Last edited:
•••
How did you acquire A L M I.com? Was it negotiated? Or you hit the BIN?

Any additional details you like to add?
hit the bin
no meaningful interest or offers until it sold but I only liked the name more as time went on.

•••
Hey Lambo. Thanks for opening this tread. I had a question. What is the longest you have held onto a domain name before getting your first offer?

•••
Why don't you have a website for you brand lambo.com or do you have another portfolio/personal website?

•••
lambo.com said:
I am Lambo, Ask me Anything AMA
Your profile pic shows a (stylized) lamb.

upload_2020-9-21_4-9-18.png

In relation to this I have the following questions:

- Does this have anything to do with your username
(lambo.com)?
- If yes, do you own a lamb that is named o?
- If no, then why does your profile pic show a (stylized) lamb?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
•••
Are you done answering questions?

•••
Hey Lambo. Thanks for opening this tread. I had a question. What is the longest you have held onto a domain name before getting your first offer?
I have domains that have not received offers. Depends on quality on my perception of the name ultimately.

•••
•••
cross promotion of domains to someone who doesn't want them and ego pump?

That makes no sense.

Why did you even brand with a logo in the first place?

•••
That makes no sense.

Why did you even brand with a logo in the first place?
I asked you your own question, because I have no idea what there is for me to gain by having a portfolio site.

I prefer simple parked pages generally.

It's easier too!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back