Dynadot

I am here to learn and give back!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zack26

Established Member
Impact
Hi fellow domain-ers :) I am new here and although being new, I do have some basic knowledge, sadly I am not any close to having real experience in that field.
My experience is through web develepoment and business studies.

I would like to become more knowledgeable in the area of domain flipping and trading.
I am happy to help too, if I can of course!
Can you please give me some hints and links for where I need to read and learn.
I already have couple of domains that I bought in regards to learn how to trade properly.

Any help or advice will help me and by helping me, I will give back knowledge :)

Kind regards,
T.G

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello T.G. :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
Hey T.G

Welcome to NamePros!!

Keep reading material on this forum. Best place to learn. Good luck

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi T.G.,
Welcome to NamePros and the best of luck to you!
Reach out to @Nerevar as she has a great outline for beginning domainers like you!
I hope she doesn't mind me sending you her way, it's just that, her outline is so precise and concise, and I think you'll find it extremely helpful!
Steve

•••
•••
Welcome to the forum, nice to have you here!

You've come to the right place to learn.

Best of Luck,

RWD

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome :)

Well, I'm new too here. And yes, @Nerevar has great posts for new comers :)

namepros.com/threads/a-traveler-entered-into-the-domain-horizon.1000615/#post-5990470

Be aware as even the costs looks small, they get huge in short time.

For example, I said a few days ago that I will stop buying domains for now. I woke up yesterday and I (finally) got the domain for my blog.
Today I couldn't resit and I got another one.

Damn...

ps. Hide your card. Don't set Paypal in registrant accounts because you're gonna use it even if you hide your card :))

Last edited:
•••
Welcome :)

Well, I'm new too here. And yes, @Nerevar has great posts for new comers :)

namepros.com/threads/a-traveler-entered-into-the-domain-horizon.1000615/#post-5990470

Be aware as even the costs looks small, they get huge in short time.

For example, I said a few days ago that I will stop buying domains for now. I woke up yesterday and I (finally) got the domain for my blog.
Today I couldn't resit and I got another one.

Damn...

ps. Hide your card. Don't set Paypal in registrant accounts because you're gonna use it even if you hide your card :))
Hi Lex404,

What to you mean hide your card? I didn't understood that part :)

•••
You will see after your first domains (you bought).

Dont spend money before reading. Don't spend too much, try to get it slowly.

Oh well...I couldn't resist. After 2 weeks I have 8 domains (meh meh) but at least I've found what I was looking for, the domain for my traveling blog :ROFL:

TheTemptation.com/is_so_HU_U_U_U_GE/

•••
•••
Welcome to the forums! Just click, click and click.

•••
You will see after your first domains (you bought).

Dont spend money before reading. Don't spend too much, try to get it slowly.

Oh well...I couldn't resist. After 2 weeks I have 8 domains (meh meh) but at least I've found what I was looking for, the domain for my traveling blog :ROFL:

TheTemptation.com/is_so_HU_U_U_U_GE/
I see :D I have the same amount, but at least tried to buy them through coupons :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi T.G. and welcome to The Club! :cigar:

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
I see :D I have the same amount, but at least tried to buy them through coupons :)
Not quite true because i did too but i bayed only few not exaggerated

•••
Welcome to NP @zack26 ; it sure will feel good to give back something to a community, from whom we learn so much! Me too is thinking upon to give something back in return to the community, though presently not sure how could i possibily do that... :)

All the best in your endeavor.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back