Dynadot

Hello! I am new here and ready to learn!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

2640hosting.com

Established Member
Impact
Hello, my name is Linda, I am the co-founder of 2640hosting.com. I m looking to learn, help and interact with the community.

We owned around 20 domains and want to step it up for me and for the business.

Linda N

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Linda and welcome to nps!

•••
Welcome, Linda. You're certainly in the right place.

•••
Welcome to Namepros.

You're the co-founder of a GoDaddy parked page (2640hosting.com)?

•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros.

You're the co-founder of a GoDaddy parked page (2640hosting.com)?
I thought the same! If you go to 2640Media.com and click on the "Domain" menu option, it takes you to 2640Hosting.com. Not sure how that works!

•••
I thought the same! If you go to 2640Media.com and click on the "Domain" menu option, it takes you to 2640Hosting.com. Not sure how that works!

Good catch. It works because www.whatever.com and whatever.com are two completely different hostnames. The two are often confused as one and the same but it is a false perception because the majority of sites are setup to redirect from one to the other.

@2640hosting.com You only have your site setup to run on www.2640domains.com and NOT 2640domains.com. You may want to resolve that.

Cheers

•••
•••
Hi Guys! Thank you for pointing that. I will have my husband change the DNS.

See? I told you I am new at the domains world. My main business is the agency.

Thanks!

•••
Welcome to NamePros :)

I'm curious, what does 2640 stands for?

•••
Done! I actually did it myself and learn about DNS.

•••
Done! I actually did it myself and learn about DNS.

Good. Now learn about SEO and why you may want to consider redirecting from the non www to the www (or vice versa). :)

•••
•••
Good to connect Linda! Welcome!

•••
Welcome to NamePros :)

I'm curious, what does 2640 stand for?
I am from Bogota. The official slogan of the city is "2640 meters closer to the stars" So is just a personal touch
Good. Now learn about SEO and why you may want to consider redirecting from the non www to the www (or vice versa). :)
Will do definitely

•••
Welcome!

WWW is outdated. I have all my websites work with just name dot com, and www forwards to the root.

•••
Hi, Linda. Welcome to Namepros

•••
Hello Linda .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

My main business is the agency.
What sort of agency do you have? What kind of domains are the 20 that you already have?

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hello Linda .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

What sort of agency do you have? What kind of domains are the 20 that you already have?

Best of luck to you going forward! :)
We have a marketing agency. Social media, digital marketing, web development, graphic design and hispanic marketing. B2B

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back