Dynadot

I am extremely new and need menorship

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MrDomBroker

Impact
Hey i am newbie in great need of guidance!!! i want to be elite make some but to be real i need money to help support my family i need someone to show me the ropes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This business requires money, this is a long term investment, forget to buy something and sell it three days or one year after.

There are three types of players.

ephemeral Players :

They can spend from $12 to $1000 in his first year

with a success rate of between 0% and 5%, means that everything else is economic loss, they quit the first year.

Averages players :

They can spend from $12 to $3000 AND MORE EVERY year, They come, as all with a success rate of between 0% and 5% and up past two years probably,, have no problems in changing their methods so probably start discovering the big secret, read - is free, and you can find yourself, just follow the rest. after 2 year its success rate may be of between 5% to 15%

Advanced players.

They can spend from $12 TO xxx,xxxx, AND MORE EVERY year, handle secrets, know where is the information.

success rate : unknown

-----------

This is a lonely road, where a help should be appreciate, but do not expect an extra benefit, this is business, it's nothing personal. you need only read and have money you can lose, then, begin again.

•••
this is not a get rich quick business.. it is hard graft.. or a hobby..

•••
Hey i am newbie in great need of guidance!!! i want to be elite make some but to be real i need money to help support my family i need someone to show me the ropes.

When you become elite please share the info because I haven't been doing too good lately. Speaking of that, I can sell you some domains.

•••

Hi

you will see the ropes, if you get sucker punched with left and right jabs to your pocket.

so better keep dancing around the ring and watch the footwork

fo you get knocked out in the first round!

:)

Good Luck!

•••
Best tip I can give a newbie is If you are a newbie and consider yourself a newbie then only invest your money that you are willing to forget.

That is the only way I guess to learn as "every domain is unique domain"

•••
This industry definitely not a 'quick fix' to making money at the moment.

It is stressful most of the times, and requires a fair deal of time, effort, and strategy.

There are definitely easier jobs in the world, however if you invest smartly and are patient then you can turn a small investment into a nice return.

Right now is a difficult time to start, because even the aftermarkets are flooded with competition that is willing to drop $500 to $1,500 for a decent name. Premium names can fetch $30k+ from investors. Even then, they will hold the name for a long time before there is a return.

However, there is still room to grab great names before the market gets intense with investors over the next three years. Read as much as you can from these forums, learn from the success and failures of others.

I wish you much success!

•••
earn few, loose a lot, that's the truth about it. Lessons learnt gradually, not today or by tomorrow but by time.

•••
just do not give up,
1) learn how to spend less
2) learn how to monetise your investments
3) get some basic of programming
4) find some friends

•••
This is a tough business and likely to result in a loss the first two years until you learn what is a domain that somebody would actually be willing to pay money for vs. just one that you were able to acquire (because no one else wanted it). As well, those new to the industry can be misled by reported domain sales that buying a domain for $10 can quickly and easily result in a sale for $5000 or more. The reality is most aftermarket sales are under $1000 and it can require considerable research and marketing effort and/or patience to generate those sales. As well, average industry annual portfolio turnover is only about 1% so much of the cash from sales ends up covering the remaining unsold domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back