Dynadot

question PLEASE AM JUST NEW IN DOMAIN BUSINESS. SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cj smith

Impact
PLEASE AM JUST NEW IN DOMAIN BUSINESS. SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS.

I heard that one can make money with domains but i dont know how it all works.
I have some domains that have expired.

Even without the one's i have. I also heard that one can buy and sell.

So i need someone to help me with details on how to make money with domains.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The search box is your friend (upper right corner of this site) All your questions have already been asked and answered many times before and all that knowledge is just sitting there waiting for you to read it.

•••
Hey CJ - welcome to NamePros. Do a keyword search on NamePros to find posts related to your questions while also just scrolling through this Domain Beginners forum and you will find answers to most or your questions. Then, if you can't find an answer to a particular question, there are many here who will help you. But a general question as to how to make money with domains is not going to get you answers.

Good Luck!

•••
Words of wisdom- Crawl before you walk, Read-Read-Read, Find your niche in the industry, Don't do what everyone else is doing, be prepared to spend many-many hours only to end your day with nothing but more knowledge and lessons learnt. Don't be a 99%er, be a 1%er , best of luck to you.

Last edited:
•••
Fastest and cheapest way to learn : read this forum.

Good luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back