IT.COM

question HugeDomains | BuyDomains: Ever Tried to Purchase Expired Domains Directly?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
If you you have a domain name that you are watching but owned by these brands which recently expired by just a few weeks or days, have you ever tried to buy directly from them, have it renewed and transferred to you?

Would it be wise to approach them, make it known that you would pay for the renewal and add a few bucks to make up for their time?

I am thinking they may want to sell much higher after renewing it. What is your take?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you approach them they'll renew for sure and you'll be stuck with their asking price. Just watch it drop, put it under backorder but by all means, if you're not willing to pay their price, dot not contact them.

•••
I like buying names that people forgot to renew. Don’t remind them that they have a good name. πŸ€“

•••
HD /BD price isn't suitable for flippers, but if you like , there always chance to acquire domain from them

•••
I have acquired domains previously owned by BuyDomains through Namejet or Godaddy auctions. I am not sure if they forgot to renew or if they simply are just trying to cut down their inventory. But I was able to get a domain at 15% of their asking price through Namejet direct listing AND the domain keeps its age

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back