Dynadot

budget: above $100 Huge opportunity! Will pay fixed price $250/name - looking for good new gTLDs only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Update: bought 2 domains so far: kitten.world & battery.world, but I want much more names. Lot of really bad names submitted so far, but I hope my patience will pay out at the end :)

Update 2: if I see really bad name, I respond to it instantly and unlock it, so the owner can offer their name to someone else. If I do NOT respond immediately, it means I am thinking about the name more seriously (and checking possible end users, trademarks, etc, simply making due dilligence). If I select your name, I will contact you via PM. No need to send me PMs, I am overloaded by unnecessary messages - I know what I want, you do not need to explain me names, etc. I will not engage in any private messages related to this thread, and not originated by me.

Looking for good new gTLDs - I pay fixed price $250/name. No negotiations up, so post only names you like to get quick $250 cash for (I can also send you a specific financial offer, if the name is worth a little less imo). Total bugget $25k. Criteria:

1. only .WORLD, .LIFE, .LIVE, .FUND, GOLD, .SHOW, .WORK and .NETWORK - NO OTHER EXTENSIONS!

2. STANDARD renewal attached (or it can be small premium renewal, but less then $50).

3. Only 1 worders (what is 1 worder : OPEN.WORLD. This is NOT 1 worder: MYOPEN.WORLD

4. 1 name per 1 member per 1 day, so please select those with high quality. If you have more good names, post it on separate day. I will report you if you break this rule.

5. You must post name directly in the thread. Do not send me PM, all PMs not originated by me will be ignored. By posting name in this thread you agree to give me (for duration of 24 hours since you post it) exclusive right to choose your name and to pay fixed price $250/name (by me publicly posting the domain name selected and "I take it" words with this domain ), while you bindingly confirm you will NOT sell this name to someone else during the 24 hour period which starts by your post.

6. By posting a name in thread you agree I can positively or negatively comment on it, if I like to do so.

Start now, it wil not take long!!! Thank you :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Exemplary.Life
Thanks for submitting, not bad but not interested, released from 24 hour lock now.
Thanks again.

•••
•••
How do you delete a post you made on here?
Just posted a two word .life then saw it has to be one word.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
How do you delete a post you made on here?
Just posted a two word .life then saw it has to be one word.
No problem, it can happen :)

•••
•••
INFIDELITY.network

infidelity.network
Renewal
$24.99

•••
Armor
in .life

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
INFIDELITY.network

infidelity.network
Renewal
$24.99
Thanks for submitting, not interested, released from 24 hour lock now.
Thanks again.

•••
•••
•••
Supercars.show
rule 3 - 1 worders only - thanks for respecting this, otherwise I will be flooded by too many names.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back