Dynadot

budget: above $5000 Buying meaningful gTLDs with keywords: vr, virtual, virtualreality. Only gTLDs, no .com please.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
I have at the moment budget for meaningful gTLDs with following keywords: vr, virtual, virtualreality.
Only good quality names with standard renewals.
No premium renewals.
No .com, .net, .org, .us or .co please, just new gTLDs

Budget per name: USD 5-100 - no exceptions. I can offer fair but wholesale prices for quick sale.
(good names usually USD 25-50/per name, for very good names USD 100/per name).
Total budget : unlimited

If you like to sell your names, please PM me in following format:

DomainName
Expires in how many months
Asking Price

Example:
VR.Game

POST PMed in the thread when you send me a message

I will respond only to messages which respect these criteria, otherwise I will not respond (please do not take it personally when I do not respond, you can PM me any other time with personal questions, etc, but note that I usually get around 100 Pms when buying new gTLDs so it is not possible to start some larger conversation due to my mailbox being full of various PMs which I need to process).

I pay instantly by PayPal, and I will always want to transfer out (Auth code needed), with some minor exceptions which I will detail if needed. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Still accepting offers :)

But please make sure you send only these keywords : vr, virtual, virtualreality.

So not somethink like VRSHIELD.SPACE - I do not want keyword SHIELD there, thank you!

•••
thanks for all offers, now on hold..I might open again in future

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back