Domain Empire

HQ Guest Posts on Blogs with DA 20-35 | PA 30-42 | Travel/Tech/Business/Photography/Sports/Health

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Pre-note: I am also looking for people who can sell my service for some commission.
I will be offering links in all niches in a few months time.
Skype me if you are interested: tumaykilinc

#Guest Posts From High Authority Niche Sites#

You'll get a 500-550 word blog post with a link to your website inside the post. All the articles will be written by hand and NOT spun.

#What's difference between this and PBNs?#

First of all, I am a professional web developer a domain drop-catcher.

You are guaranteed to get blog posts from good domains with a good look and feel.

#Here's why:#

1. My websites don't look like PBN websites at all. They have different designs, logos, and content with a premium look. Most have real "About us" pages and real social media accounts.
2. None of my domains were used for PBNs previously and all have a clean history.
3. My domains and content are in English, related to their niche.
4. Each domain is hosted on a different IP.
5. Minimum TF is 10, average TF is 14
6. Minimum DA is 20, average DA is 25.
7. I refuse to oversell. None of my clients are allowed links on more than 25% of my websites. This leaves no footprint for Google.

#Terms:#

1. Your site must be in the related niche for my blogs.
2. Your site must be in English.

#Available Niches:#
Travel
Food
Health
Kids
Safety
Art
Religion
Weight Loss
Tech
Music
Sports
General

If you need links from different niches, contact me and I will let you know when they're available.

My Skype is: tumaykilinc
My E-mail is: [email protected]

#Prices:#
1 Post: $15
5 Posts: $65

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back