IT.COM

[WTS] High quality Travel guests posts on blogs - Average DA 22, PA 30, TF 14, CF 25

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-note: I am also looking for people who can sell my service for some commission.
I will be offering links in all niches in a few months time.
Skype me if you are interested: tumaykilinc

#Guest Posts From High Authority Travel Niche Sites#

You'll get a 300-350 word blog post with a link to your website inside the post. All the articles will be written by hand and NOT spun.

#What's difference between this and PBNs?#

First of all, I am a professional web developer a domain drop-catcher.

You are guaranteed to get blog posts from good domains with a good look and feel.

#Here's why:#

1. My websites don't look like PBN websites at all. They have different designs, logos, and content with a premium look. Most have their own real social accounts. Nothing is random or faked, everything is real.
2. None of my domains were used for PBNs previously and all have a clean history.
3. My domains and content are in English, related to their niche. You won't find this on any private blog networks.
4. Each domain is hosted on a different IP.
5. Minimum TF is 10, average TF is 14.
6. Minimum DA is 18, average DA is 22.
7. I refuse to oversell. None of my clients are allowed links on more than 25% of my websites. This leaves no footprint for Google.

#Terms:#

1. Your site must be in the Travel/Restaurant/Hotel/Food related niches.
2. Your site must be in English.

If you need links from different niches, contact me and I will let you know when they're available.

#Promo Prices:#
1 Post: $10
4 Posts: $30

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So you are still offering PBN guests posts and links... your's are just higher quality looking sites. =)

What type of DA/TF/CF numbers are we looking at for your sites?

thanks!

•••
Hello, Sorry for responding late, i missed the notification.

Technically yes, I will PM you two sample website for you to see. They don't look like they are PBN websites.

The average metrics for the websites are as below;
DA: 22, PA: 30, TF: 14, CF: 25

Thank you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back