NameSilo

How to Stop Low-ball Offers With One Counter :D

Labeled as strategy in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion started by Jv1999, Apr 22, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Jv1999

Jv1999 New Adventures: Learned Squire of the Exo-Tower VIP

upload_2019-4-22_10-20-57.png
    so i bit the dust and reggae'd yesterday 12 domains for ... $73 (not $12 :'( ). I misspelled two, so I had to grace-delete fee and re-reggae... so it came out to $79 for 12.

But that night, I told my friend about my reggae and he said they were rly gud :tightlyclosedeyes: then COINCIDENTALLY one - two hours later, I got these 3 offers (btw afternic only sent me a notification about 1 offer... the other two I would've never known so you have to check your afternic dashboards like everyday even if you don't get an email!)

As you can see, I tried being reasonable with my initial counters, but I honestly thought it was my friend who was just pulling my leg XD. And even if they were legit, they just stuck to these xx offers.

So I decided to counter-troll my friend with the 1 mil offer... and then the counters stopped :O.

...And that's how you get rid of low-ballerz :tightlyclosedeyes:

fyi my friend ended up swearing it wasn't him.. so. :x

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. johnnie018

johnnie018 Account Auto-Closed

Counters too high, not good names.

3. convertcontent

convertcontent Established Member

yeah I would have sold those for any offer to save on the renewal fee.

4. lock

lock Traffic.tools VIP

I am surprised people even start to negotiate with a million dollar price tag. I have some high priced domains perhaps I should reprice everything in the millions.

5. Jv1999

Jv1999 New Adventures: Learned Squire of the Exo-Tower VIP

:banghead: no the million dollars was just to dissuade the buyer from making xx.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: