NameSilo

Handling Low Ball Offers

Located in Domain Beginners, started by Bullock, Jan 26, 2016

Replies:
Views:

1. Bullock

Bullock Established Member

Hi, I want to share with other beginners this nice article "Low Ball Offers", it is a practical guide to behave professionally in these situations.

"This person has even made you an offer. Yep, a huge offer of $10. So what should you do? Should you ignore them? Should you write back?"

"I’ve read and seen people make mistakes in handling a situation like this. The mistakes are…
    • Ignoring the offer
    • Replying angry at the offer
    • Giving them a ridiculously high price for the domain name so they leave you alone
    Let me break down why these are all things you and I shouldn’t do when we are trying to sell a domain name."

>>> http://omarandwill.com/should-you-ignore-low-ball-offers-why-ignoring-offers-is-dumb-on-all-levels/

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Willox Perez

Willox Perez Member

Thanks for sharing. It is incredible how many people ignore the low ball offers or get mad. I get excited =-D haha.

That simply means someone has interest in my domain and they are a potential buyer. This is the best way to look at it and you will be surprised how many of these low ball offers turn into some nice profitable sales.

- Will

3. ramkumaritrvs

ramkumaritrvs Happiest man in the world PRO VIP

Don't forgot to reply any lowball offers from endusers.

I reply with my asking price & mention similar sales.so they come to know the resale market price.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice