Dynadot

strategy How to Stop Low-ball Offers With One Counter :D

NameSilo
Watch

Jv1999

Hopeless Fighter: Desolate Knight of Exo TowersTop Member
Impact
upload_2019-4-22_10-20-57.png

so i bit the dust and reggae'd yesterday 12 domains for ... $73 (not $12 :'( ). I misspelled two, so I had to grace-delete fee and re-reggae... so it came out to $79 for 12.

But that night, I told my friend about my reggae and he said they were rly gud :tightlyclosedeyes: then COINCIDENTALLY one - two hours later, I got these 3 offers (btw afternic only sent me a notification about 1 offer... the other two I would've never known so you have to check your afternic dashboards like everyday even if you don't get an email!)

As you can see, I tried being reasonable with my initial counters, but I honestly thought it was my friend who was just pulling my leg XD. And even if they were legit, they just stuck to these xx offers.

So I decided to counter-troll my friend with the 1 mil offer... and then the counters stopped :O.

...And that's how you get rid of low-ballerz :tightlyclosedeyes:

fyi my friend ended up swearing it wasn't him.. so. :x

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-22_10-15-58.png
    upload_2019-4-22_10-15-58.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Counters too high, not good names.

•••
•••
I am surprised people even start to negotiate with a million dollar price tag. I have some high priced domains perhaps I should reprice everything in the millions.

•••
I am surprised people even start to negotiate with a million dollar price tag. I have some high priced domains perhaps I should reprice everything in the millions.

:banghead: no the million dollars was just to dissuade the buyer from making xx.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back