IT.COM

How to remove text from an Image file (.gif file)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi there,

I want to know that how to remove the text from an image .gif file.

Additionally, can we make it same original image?

Any help will be appreciated.
kamilkb

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Moved to Graphic Design / Flash
Do you mean remove the watermark?

•••
Please check it

Hi there,

Please check this site

http://www.transcriptiondynamics.com

I want to remove the text from all the images of the home page.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Regards
kamilkb

•••
•••
Client's site

Hi,

This is my client's site.

I m working on it.

Want to remove the text from some images can you plz tell me how can i do this?
Regards

•••
It depends which image you're referring to. Some are .GIF, which can be edited in Photoshop. The header image is a flash image which may be edited in Macromedia Flash.

•••
Quoted for future reference:

kamikb said:
Hi there,

I want to know that how to remove the text from an image .gif file.

Additionally, can we make it same original image?

Any help will be appreciated.
kamilkb
kamilkb said:
Hi there,

Please check this site

http://www.transcriptiondynamics.com

I want to remove the text from all the images of the home page.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Regards
kamilkb
kamilkb said:
This is my client's site.

I m working on it.
If this is your client's site and you're working on it, then why wouldn't you have the graphics without the text already?????? :|

:sick:

Last edited:
•••
•••
hmmm, interesting,

maybe you aren't offering the right service

•••
Strange

Hi,

I just wanted some help from this forum but I didn't know that I will get remarks on my service.

If I had the images without text why would I ask for help in this forum?. I don't have the backup of the original images for some reason that's why i am asking for help.

I just want to know how to remove the text from the .gif images if anyone can help me I will be thankful.

Regards
kamilkb

•••
kamilkb said:
I don't have the backup of the original images for some reason
i think the members here have a hard time believing that you created the originals. it's odd for a designer not to have the originals, especially if this is your business. we aren't here to help you if you're trying to steal someone else's work, and the designers here are probably quite offended by your request. you might get a better response if you can somehow prove that you aren't trying to rip someone else's work for your own benefit.

•••
Hey
Just want to point out a quote from his thread on dp

Hi there,

Url is

http://www.transcriptiondynamics.com/

Let's say I want to remove the text from every image of this page.

Please tell me the best option for doing this.

I will be thankful
Regards
bushib

I'm a bit suspicious. I think shockie is right
shockie said:
you might get a better response if you can somehow prove that you aren't trying to rip someone else's work for your own benefit.

BTW the link to the DP thread is here:
http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?t=277035
Thanks
Max

•••
Thread Closed Temporarily.

Awaiting a response from Transcription Dynamics regarding this thread... :talk:

•••
I came across this old conversation and since it never dies and is here to inform others....I just can't help but wonder, What are you people the freakin image police? Just give the answer to people in the future and the rest of you be quiet. When people need help, it is not your job to police them on an image. If they said something that asked about a criminal act, fine, but you have no reason to pry and be obnoxious harassing the guy. What he is doing and why is between him and the people who own whatever he is using. If the owners aren't him and want to pursue a copywrite infringement they will, who are people like you who think you just butt in and cause problems? Go become a cop so you can harass people officially since it is clearly your busybody way.

•••
You might get a better response if you can prove..... stuff it. You don't need to prove anything. These people are 'the Self Appointed protectors of copywrites.' Just so you know, people are actually appointed and paid for that job and don't need your help, peanuts. Try doing your own jobs and leave someone else's job to them. You don't have to prove things to the peanut gallery who have no vested stake in either side and who have no Actual appointed authority... it's like these people get off on telling people what to do and getting in someone's business. No one made you all the police and it has NOTHING to do with you. If anyone wants to answer people like this without harassing them in the future, by all means ignore the fools on the side. Life always has them and they have as much authority as a self appointed cop trying to write a ticket. The squawk and squawk but they are just annoying birds not happy until they can fly in the way and cause a wreck. Shu them out of the way and let the grown ups talk.

Last edited:
•••
Thread Closed Temporarily.

Awaiting a response from Transcription Dynamics regarding this thread... :talk:
No one is going to stay on a thread like this being unjustifiably harassed. Too bad at least 1 person didn't have the common sense to not listen to idjuts and do the right thing.

•••
Hey

Thanks
Max
Who cares what you are.... People like you would never do this to someone's face, it is all internet hiding that people talk like this and judge like fools appointing themselves to offices they are not and never will be worthy of, because they're fools. Be helpful or get out of the way. Find better things to do with your time rather than scrutinize people without any authority, job or position to do so. It is an image, not a person being "POSSIBLE" threatened.... lol.

Last edited:
•••
i think the members here have a hard time believing that you created the originals. it's odd for a designer not to have the originals, especially if this is your business. we aren't here to help you if you're trying to steal someone else's work, and the designers here are probably quite offended by your request. you might get a better response if you can somehow prove that you aren't trying to rip someone else's work for your own benefit.
OMG, my hero. (I just do the right thing to help others out, just in case the people who actually do this job aren't there and just in case you are actually doing something wrong). Thank God no one actually hired you for Copywrite infringement or to work in law... No your Honor, we don't have any proof, but we stopped him because we assumed he was guilty and he needed to prove his innocence... what country does that sound like???? I don't know, maybe a red flag with a sickle hammer and star

•••
OMG, my hero. (I just do the right thing to help others out, just in case the people who actually do this job aren't there and just in case you are actually doing something wrong). Thank God no one actually hired you for Copywrite infringement or to work in law... No your Honor, we don't have any proof, but we stopped him because we assumed he was guilty and he needed to prove his innocence... what country does that sound like???? I don't know, maybe a red flag with a sickle hammer and star
STOP trying to be lawyers, STOP trying to be police STOP trying to be a Copywrite detectives, DO your OWN jobs and leave the people trained supervised and paid to do those jobs to do them. No one is asking you how to make a bomb, so get out of the way. You have NO IDEA whether the images are even copywrited so there is no need for your opinions or involvement in detecting anything. If you were a copywrite authority asking for proof it would be understandable, but you are nobody. Stop with dumb comments not your business. Let people use the sites to get helpful information. AND if someone is doing copywrite infringement be assured there ARE people who have those jobs to deal with it who are paid trained and know how and when to ask those questions. Lawyers and judges etc don't need peanuts in the court rooms of life trying to do their jobs. Grow up.

Last edited:
•••
Hey

Badger, appropriate name

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back