Dynadot

How to list my domains on Hugedomains.com and Buydomains.com

NameSilo
Watch

TopBrandsForSale

NameFinest.comUpgraded Member
Impact
Hi guys, so I've been following some information I found on this forum.

I listed all my domains on SEDO + Afternic and then I'm gonna park/list them also on DAN.COM

I was checking namebio.com and some good sales are coming from these two websites.

Are you using them? How can I list my domains on HugeDomains.com and BuyDomains.com?

And there are some other marketplaces worth the time?

thanks y'all :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Both of these are companies that own and sell their own portfolio. As far as I know there is not a way to list your domains through them.

•••
•••
•••
I used to sell them hundred of names back in 2018 but they don't buy name anymore.

•••
I used to sell them hundred of names back in 2018 but they don't buy name anymore.
Hi

now they just wait until you drop your names, then they try and catch.

i've seen quite a few of my turds get listed on one or the other, of those sites.

imo...

•••
I used to deal with Ted Olson and Staci but I am not sure if they are still with the company or not.

•••
Thanks guys! I wasn't sure I could get my domains listed with them.

Well, now I know :D

Last edited:
•••
Huge Domains has a nasty bot who bids on almost every good domain at Godaddy auctions and outbids everyone else in the last minutes. Also catches many of the dropped ones. This is how they are building their inventory.

•••
Huge Domains has a nasty bot who bids on almost every good domain at Godaddy auctions and outbids everyone else in the last minutes. Also catches many of the dropped ones. This is how they are building their inventory.
Yes yes now I know 😅

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back