IT.COM

information How to list domains on SEDO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CakeCode

Top Member
Impact
Hi Friends,

I am trying to add some of my domains on SEDO and need some help figuring out the right way!

I got some domains with AlpNames and LCN registrars which I want to add on SEDO, but I do not see either of these registrars listed on SEDO .

So how do I add these domains ?

Thanks,
CakeCode.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would advise you contact the support center for guidance.

•••
Hi Friends,

I am trying to add some of my domains on SEDO and need some help figuring out the right way!

I got some domains with AlpNames and LCN registrars which I want to add on SEDO, but I do not see either of these registrars listed on SEDO .

So how do I add these domains ?

Thanks,
CakeCode.net
In your account, in the Upper Right hand side, you'll see your user name. Click on it and there should be an option "Add Domains"
In the page that loads, add the domains in the text area and then proceed with listing them. You can list domains from Alpnames and LCN on Sedo without any issues

•••
I would advise you contact the support center for guidance.

Thanks bud already in touch with the customer support team

In your account, in the Upper Right hand side, you'll see your user name. Click on it and there should be an option "Add Domains"
In the page that loads, add the domains in the text area and then proceed with listing them. You can list domains from Alpnames and LCN on Sedo without any issues

I was able to add domains, but the issue is mapping them with right registrars , especially for SEDO MLS integration, I can see all the registrar's except for these two .

•••
especially for SEDO MLS integration, I can see all the registrar's except for these two .

Alpnames will be logicboxes and LCN will be others.
AFAIK, LCN is not a sedomls premium partner

•••
Alpnames will be logicboxes and LCN will be others.
AFAIK, LCN is not a sedomls premium partner

Thanks friend,

Are you sure AlpNames is listed as LogicBoxes, as I read LogicBoxes is owned by Bhavin Turakhia

Arent they two different companies ?

•••
•••
Ps can all domains be listed in sodomls network?

•••
I can't find park.io on sedo listening too. Any info on that?

•••
I heard back from the Sedo support and this is what they said:

These registrars are only helpful if you are planning to apply for SedoMLS program, and all the Sedo MLS partner registrars are listed in there, and for other registrar's if you can not find them you can simply choose OTHER at the bottom of the list, or send in a request to the registrar to be a part of Sedo MLS program so that Sedo can list them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back