Dynadot

How to increase domain parking revenue???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ujjwal Swami

Established Member
Impact
  1. how we can increase domain parking revenue?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you want to improve your domain parking revenue, Just click ads on your domains. Simple.

•••
If you want to improve your domain parking revenue, Just click ads on your domains. Simple.

Just kidding. Dont do it.

•••
Post watermark Images and Watermark Videos on Images and Videos uploading sites.....
try youtube for videos.....and pinterest for images, and try others sites too......do not put clickable links,........then you will get the direct traffic on your domains......real traffic.....now it will depend, how much content you will upload with watermark. :)

•••
ur so smart *hugs* ^_^

•••
Dumb question here- why would you not just take your domain, monetize it, and sell it for more as a website. Such as mine- creditmaxpro. I bought the .com, .biz etc and got the social media together, including youtube and am writing a how to maximize your credit like a pro workbook as a digital product. I will then advertise it. Meanwhile it is for sale but I hope it will increase in value as it sits. It is an experiment, but if it works, I am going to use it to brand my newbie domain purchases. There are others which suggest items that I want to set up like an affiliate link "store" and advertise that.
because every1 has like 500 domains. . .

•••
I has gud idea!

wat if u put ad on craigslisto looking for "clickers."

then u pay them 10% and give them all of ur domains to click on.

You'll both make $$$ because some of those domains have a CPC of $100, rito?

I would do dis, but it feels so wrong and like stealing, so I'm goin to be gud and not do it <3

•••
also, move all domains around to any and every domain parking spot you can get approved for.
Why? -- Indexed with different templates, you might find a diamond in the rough. Some parking companies will pull in 10 views 0 clicks a day on domain 1 thru 40 and good for 41 thru 80. another might do the same ,but opposite, bringing in good view and clicks on domains 1 thru 40 and not for 41-80.

+ more parking companies = multiple payouts a month. i get 3 dates currently. (more than 3 co.s but) the 7th, 15th and 30th are all 3 pay out dates for different parrking companies im with.

Its like a relationship. A girl can look good, but you go on a date and you dont click. Each domain is a bachelor, each company is a bachelorette. Find your match for each bachelor my man, get that tail!

I found its the difference between cold and warm s*hit
as charles charbukowski says

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back