IT.COM

Increase Parking Revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What are some of the things you are currently doing to increase your parking revenue? I’m doing the following.

1. Adding high paying keywords
2. Knowing what my customers are looking for and adding those keywords.
3. Researching domains before buying them and making sure they are not banned/fail listed.
4. Setting criteria’s and sticking to that recipe once you find one.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In bodis underneath terms, you should be able to see how many clicks each term has produced.

•••
In bodis underneath terms, you should be able to see how many clicks each term has produced.
Yes, but not how much each click generated.

•••
None of my domains are seasonal..The #1 cause for decrease in traffic is because of the removal of indexed pages from google search...How can we avoid deIndexing from google search..Please Guide me on this..Thanks

•••
I don’t believe there is anything you can do about deindexing. It’s just part of the game of domaining.

•••
top 3 high cpc parking niches..Anyone knows...Law domains CPC on bodis for me was 1.5$

•••
Which region did the clicks come from? That also plays a part of how much you will get per click.

•••
What was your highest cpc and niche

•••
$10 clicks have been my highest.

•••
•••
I have received these clicks in several niches. Law, healthcare, credit

•••
top 3 high cpc parking niches..Anyone knows...Law domains CPC on bodis for me was 1.5$

You can't. If you're buying SEO domains (which I do still), they are almost guaranteed to die eventually. You can only hope to profit from them before they die.

Not everyone buys these kinds of domains. For example, typo domains are highly valued because their traffic lasts pretty much forever for logical reasons.

But they are usually much harder to come by or a lot more expensive.

SEO domains are cheaper and you usually earn significantly more money with them but they're anything but steady and safe.

•••
Hi everyone!
Please tell me, do you work with search traffic(n2s Yahoo and Bing feeds and type-in traffic for BHS and YHS feeds)? I’m currently starting to work in this area, looking for partners with whom I can build long-term and profitable relationships, if you are interested or you know who works - write pls!

•••
Im buying typo misspelled domains, I see most are taken so would mean it is a market for them. Have around 40 newly bought and have some good ones.

•••
•••
Im buying typo misspelled domains, I see most are taken so would mean it is a market for them. Have around 40 newly bought and have some good ones.
i have a lot of wikipedia typo and there no use of them in parking.

•••
•••
•••
•••
It could be worse
With what we are living right now (business related)...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back