IT.COM

Increase Parking Revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What are some of the things you are currently doing to increase your parking revenue? I’m doing the following.

1. Adding high paying keywords
2. Knowing what my customers are looking for and adding those keywords.
3. Researching domains before buying them and making sure they are not banned/fail listed.
4. Setting criteria’s and sticking to that recipe once you find one.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@Sjpals ,
sorry to say but the results at namewest are not trustworthy. Note that they use voodoo's API and Voodoo is out of service for quite some time now.

@dennisok ,
you can literally see the answer 3 posts before your post

•••
I utilize bodis domain status tools to check the status of a domain.

•••
@Sjpals ,
sorry to say but the results at namewest are not trustworthy. Note that they use voodoo's API and Voodoo is out of service for quite some time now.

@dennisok ,
Ok

•••
•••
@Sjpals ,

@dennisok ,
Please from this attached screenshot, does it mean the domain good to be purchased?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230810-142812.jpg
    Screenshot_20230810-142812.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 81
•••
•••
Please don’t expect to increase your parking revenue if you can’t do the following.

1. Research - ability to analyze your data
2. Learn from your mistakes - figure out why your domains are not getting clicks or traffic.
3. Have a real budget - don’t expect to get far with a $15 to $50 budget.
4. Read the forum and try to comprehend the info. If the answer to your question is 3 post above your post then you are not really reading.
5. Don’t buy until you have done your due diligence or you will waste money.

•••
I’m on par to having a record breaking parking revenue month. I will say that I’m in growth mode acquiring between 2-5 domains per week. There are many domains out there making money just sitting there waiting to be purchased. Good luck all!

•••
Hey @psalm91, you're doing a great job inspiring me to give it a go!

The "problem" is that my domain sales are increasing nicely this year (2023 revenue has more than doubled already compared to the full year of 2022). So, should I spend a considerable amount of time, energy and money to learn parking? Any advice?

•••
@DrJacoby I would say to do both parking and selling. I’m definitely selling and parking. I’m parking with bodis, parkingcrew, and above while also listing them on afternic for sales. The more streams of income coming in the better.

•••
I’m on par to having a record breaking parking revenue month. I will say that I’m in growth mode acquiring between 2-5 domains per week. There are many domains out there making money just sitting there waiting to be purchased. Good luck all!
Great job but how much can someone get these types of domains and venue? Please kindly share.

•••
@DrJacoby I would say to do both parking and selling. I’m definitely selling and parking. I’m parking with bodis, parkingcrew, and above while also listing them on afternic for sales. The more streams of income coming in the better.
Where can I get these types of paying names and the list price?

•••
If you have coupons, you can get them for low as $.0.99 and high as you are willing to spend. You can purchase them on any registrar, you just have to know how to find them. I have found them on expired, drop catches, and auctions. You will have to research the forums and eventually learn from trial and errors. Learning from trial and errors can be very costly it was for me. Now that I know what to look for I can find them for under $100 bucks consistently.

•••
Hey @psalm91, you're doing a great job inspiring me to give it a go!

The "problem" is that my domain sales are increasing nicely this year (2023 revenue has more than doubled already compared to the full year of 2022). So, should I spend a considerable amount of time, energy and money to learn parking? Any advice?
Stick to what works and don't do experiments especially with parking.

If you have xxxx sales regularly, don't expect to make more than $500 from parking annually. And that is a stretch for most people.

Also don't forget ad blockers. if you lose one sale due to an ad blocker that would be 5 to 10 year revenue from parking. Not worth it.

Last edited:
•••
Stick to what works and don't do experiments especially with parking.

If you have xxxx sales regularly, don't expect to make more than $500 from parking annually. And that is a stretch for most people.

Also don't forget ad blockers. if you lose one sale due to an ad blocker that would be 5 to 10 year revenue from parking. Not worth it.
With all due respect, but doing experiments is vital if you want to succeed.

I do small domain name experiments every year. That's how I was able to find what works for me. I've been scaling that niche for the last 8 months or so, and it's had a huge impact on my sales.

It seems some people are having great success with parking as well, despite the opinion of naysayers. That's why I'm curious if it's worth the effort, time, and money to pursue it.

Last edited:
•••
I would definitely recommend giving it shot. I’ve had great success parking. The screenshot is for one domain that I bought last month and I have several hundred. Some individuals may only make that $500 annually parking but others like myself do well above the $500 annually.

Attachments

• IMG_8621.jpeg
    IMG_8621.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 107
•••
I’m ending August with my biggest revenue parking month in over 10 years of parking. This is by no means a brag just straight facts. For those of you just getting in don’t give up, have patience, and do your research. It is possible to make life changing money in parking if you know what you are doing.

•••
if you think from zero to any amount is big, its wrong
currently all parking revenue is falling

•••
Not sure what to tell you. If these numbers are failing, I don’t want to be passing. 😂

•••
I have around 10 domains parked on bodis from Dec 22...I purchased them only for parking by doing research...Till Feb 23 I was getting at least 1$ a day in total..But after the months passed the no of visits started decreasing and hence revenue got decreasing...The indexed pages on google start to disappear ( This is going to happen on every domain parked no matter what )..So my question is How you guys tackle the decreasing visits as months passes after parking...Thanks! Good Day!

•••
I’m ending August with my biggest revenue parking month in over 10 years of parking. This is by no means a brag just straight facts. For those of you just getting in don’t give up, have patience, and do your research. It is possible to make life changing money in parking if you know what you are doing.
Great. Which parking company are you working for by the way? 😂

•••
I have around 10 domains parked on bodis from Dec 22...I purchased them only for parking by doing research...Till Feb 23 I was getting at least 1$ a day in total..But after the months passed the no of visits started decreasing and hence revenue got decreasing...The indexed pages on google start to disappear ( This is going to happen on every domain parked no matter what )..So my question is How you guys tackle the decreasing visits as months passes after parking...Thanks! Good Day!
It’s normal to have some drop off in revenue as time passes. There are also seasonal domains where you will notice upticks during your niche domain season. Try to research why the drop off is occurring. Is the CTR percentage lower, keywords different, traffic down for these names?

•••
Great. Which parking company are you working for by the way? 😂
None 😂 I guess parking we kind of work for each other. We take on the risk and they get a bigger slice.

•••
@psalm91 How do you figure out the ppc for a term you're getting clicks for?

For example, I have a domain that today got 7 clicks spread out over 5 different terms. How do I know which of the five terms generates the most money?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back