IT.COM

domain How to evaluate domains - AGECONVERTER.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Birod sigdel

DOMAIN KINGEstablished Member
Impact
hi namaste,

I am so surprised with the sale ways and trend with domains these days' i do have big collection of names of all types but got no sale.i do have all .coms 90% and rest 10% but got no sale in entire 3 years.can anybody help me how to choose domains and how does those get sales.and furthermore i do have AGECONVERTER.COM does it seems great or just a waste

seeking great suggestions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A predominately "COM" portfolio helps. The beginner's section at NamePros is a good place to refer to. The domain you mentioned, I don't see the green in that...I'd drop it. If you had "age change dot com", that would be an improvement, with regards to a possible cosmetics brand, than "converter". IMO

If you don't have saleable stuff in the first place, the outcome is you won't sell. With domains that have a fighting chance, at least your odds are improved. I'm not the domain oracle, nor is my opinion of your domains that relevant, but I don't mind taking a look via DM, if you want me to

Last edited:
•••
•••
Not sure what age converter would do. I understand 'size converter' but not this one. I do not see much value in this name given google search results.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back