IT.COM

How to drive traffic to parked domain ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
sedo's not cool with email traffic, what other methods are there to get traffic to your parked domains ? where can i buy traffic ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
YES, This is 101% legal way. I have 6 year experience in domain parking.....Just remember, Don't make clickable links, so they not able to track your traffic come from.

Last edited:
•••
Parked domains run off type in traffic and already existing links. you don't just buy traffic if it was that easy no one would ever lose out. lol

•••
There is no legal way to drive traffic to parked domains. Parking companies are not stupid! They will catch you and block your account and earnings.

It is absolutely waste of time!

You need to learn and understand how to work in this industry and grow in legal way only.

•••
parking is for domains that receive natural traffic and there is no legal way to drive traffic to parked domains.

•••
•••
Do as the above posters said but make sure you build natural organic search engine traffic from seo and back links to your websites. Never ever drive ppc traffic to your domains that have adsense on it or google will ban you as well. Back in the days it was allowed that you can do arbitrage but google has put a stop to that practice and that is the reason people are not allowed to drive ppc traffic to their parked domains as well. I heard a lot of people drove ppc traffic to Parked.com domains and made ton of money but Yahoo put a stop to arbitrage about almost 2 yrs ago as well.

So the best way to drive traffic is build websites with lots of unique content and do SEO. Once done properly this will be a long term traffic and will make you money for a long time specially if you have decent keyword domains that match your content on the site as the search engines pick up those website fast and rank them high in the searches.

Hi, I had a question about this very thing. I was thinking of building a webpage (with my one domain that's not parked) using custom made graphics for each one sort of like flyers with descriptions to advertise my domains (because ultimately I'd like to sell them) but also to drive traffic to my parked domains. Is that sort of thing allowed? Sort of like an ad page that says (hey these other domains are for sale go check em out!) ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back