Dynadot

How to drive traffic to parked domain ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
sedo's not cool with email traffic, what other methods are there to get traffic to your parked domains ? where can i buy traffic ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
parking is for domains that receive natural traffic, generally keyword rich descriptive domains that receive natural search volume, if your looking to send traffic to a domain then fully develop it into a site or mini site as buying traffic or spamming your parked domains in emails will get you banned almost anywhere.

•••
parking is for domains that receive natural traffic, generally keyword rich descriptive domains that receive natural search volume, if your looking to send traffic to a domain then fully develop it into a site or mini site as buying traffic or spamming your parked domains in emails will get you banned almost anywhere.

what do you mean by a mini site ? you mean adsense templates ?

•••
They mean basically write 3-5 articles based on the main focus of your domain keywords and try to get people to visit through that method, it will be far more likely that you will get money than parking any random site such as paht0yu260yb09ytw.com and hoping people visit it.

•••
what do you mean by a mini site ? you mean adsense templates ?

mini site meaning yes some form of adsense template with articles, adsense or maybe pay per sale affiliate offers from cj.com, linkshare.com etc... regular parking companies work for keyword rich domains that get natural traffic flow or expired domains that use to be websites and still have natural backlinks but you can't send traffic to them as they are bound by their feed providers rules google or yahoo and the reason they have a quality scores in place as they don't want you spamming a parked domain as that traffic isn't good for their advertisers, if you wanna direct your own traffic flow then build a mini site, I think noomle, why park etc... allows you to do mini sites as well and ad your own articles and ads, keyword rich descriptive .com domains do the best in parking as there is normally a natural traffic flow, if your domains are not so hot or not .com extension then you usually have to build them out to achieve some form of traffic.

•••
Do as the above posters said but make sure you build natural organic search engine traffic from seo and back links to your websites. Never ever drive ppc traffic to your domains that have adsense on it or google will ban you as well. Back in the days it was allowed that you can do arbitrage but google has put a stop to that practice and that is the reason people are not allowed to drive ppc traffic to their parked domains as well. I heard a lot of people drove ppc traffic to Parked.com domains and made ton of money but Yahoo put a stop to arbitrage about almost 2 yrs ago as well.

So the best way to drive traffic is build websites with lots of unique content and do SEO. Once done properly this will be a long term traffic and will make you money for a long time specially if you have decent keyword domains that match your content on the site as the search engines pick up those website fast and rank them high in the searches.

•••
i see, so parking domains only want natural traffic.

so is PPC traffic banned what if I purchase CPM traffic from Adbrite and send it to my mini site ?

•••
i see, so parking domains only want natural traffic.

so is PPC traffic banned what if I purchase CPM traffic from Adbrite and send it to my mini site ?

I think that is not allowed either. It's just park and leave them as they are.

•••
How about this?

You start a mini site and drive traffic to that site via article marketing and building backlinks. 6 months later you turn that into a parked domain generating adsense.

The idea is traffic still comes from your backlinks or articles you previous build or even through SE...does it work that way? Please advice!

•••
Yes, that works. I built my own mini site and registered with trafficswarm where people get credits by clicking on the website links of others. Once you start with this the traffic flows in.

•••
Yes, that works. I built my own mini site and registered with trafficswarm where people get credits by clicking on the website links of others. Once you start with this the traffic flows in.

Hope you're not monetizing that site with Adsense because that kind of traffic is a violation of Adsense program policies:

To ensure a positive experience for Internet users and Google advertisers, sites displaying Google ads may not:

* Use third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, autosurf and click-exchange programs.

•••
I think that is not allowed either. It's just park and leave them as they are.

Yes, anything other than type in natural traffic will get you banned. I have know several folks with nice accounts with Parked and others only to wake up one morning with an email telling them its all over basically.

•••
I run some website to adsense.. and build them with backlink.. and get traffic.
Then, I want to ask all of you, which better do you think.. I am still run my adsense or I change to parked?

Thanks,
Paton

•••
Well, as other users said, be careful with spam or buying traffic, Sedo and/or AdSense don't allow this methods.
I agree with who suggested you to build minisites (or even a blog) and drive traffic to it through article marketing or social networking.

•••
After we get more traffic from backlink (or SEO).
What do you think.. always stay at adsense or transfer that to parked?

•••
Depends on if you have a decent name or not and have some traffic already hitting it. I wouldn't suggest going the parking route, seems like there's more people getting aggravated with it because the clicks don't really pay as well as adsense does on some topics. With that said, I would suggest as stated above and do the minisite thing - its been a big blessing to me

•••
Hi synapsis, thanks for your suggest. I will stay at adsense and develope my domains over there.

•••
so if i have a dot com domain with say 8000+ exact match searches a month will that be a decent domain to park?

•••
After we get more traffic from backlink (or SEO).
What do you think.. always stay at adsense or transfer that to parked?

Something to keep in mind.

If you are ranking in google for keywords with your mini site and then park it, you will find that most likely you will drop out of the google rankings.

I have tested this with a number of sites. Yahoo may still rank you well, for a while anyways...

•••
drive traffic from youtube

•••
•••
•••
Get from Youtube Videos, Watermark Images, Twitter and Facebook. [just share ur domains name with attractive offers and don't create click-able link]

1. Share your domains in twitter and facebook groups, comments and facebook pages [ex: " Get 100 Free iPhone-6 Only On :- Example.org " etc......
2. Watermark on Images, Share on famous photos sharing sites
3. Upload viral, sexy, prank, amazing, watermark videos on YouTube, Metacafe, etc with attractive titles

Don't make clickable links, so they can't track your domain traffic, its well look like your traffic is direct traffic. [This is the FREE Lifetime traffic tips]

•••
Get from Youtube Videos, Watermark Images, Twitter and Facebook. [just share ur domains name with attractive offers and don't create click-able link]

1. Share your domains in twitter and facebook groups, comments and facebook pages [ex: " Get 100 Free iPhone-6 Only On :- Example.org " etc......
2. Watermark on Images, Share on famous photos sharing sites
3. Upload viral, sexy, prank, amazing, watermark videos on YouTube, Metacafe, etc with attractive titles

Don't make clickable links, so they can't track your domain traffic, its well look like your traffic is direct traffic. [This is the FREE Lifetime traffic tips]

Hi Waqq will it really work with Domain Parking or Adsense ? Domain Parking companys will accept this type of traffic ?

•••
Don't do it if you don't want blacklisted domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back