Dynadot

How to check for 5-6 domains all at once

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Sometimes I want to search for 5-6 words all at once to save time. E.g. I might want to check if "click" "clicking" "clicker" "clicks" domains have been taken.

Right now I am typing in one word, wait for the results, then try again. That's a bit time consuming.

Are there any web sites or domain register sites that allow me to input a list of words and then return the results?

Hope I am maing sense.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sure, you could do it right here from our website if you have a list of domains you want to check.

On our homepage click the "Expired Name Drop Date Lookup" tool, you can search for up to 50 names at a time. If a name is available, it will tell you. You might even come across some good ones that are expiring soon and find out when they drop. ;)

But if have a list of words you want to check, some registrars have search options that will check all extensions for a list. 000domains.com comes to mind.

•••
Thanks RJ! That's a nice directory you set up here. I found the sites and information very useful!

•••
utilitys like that are very useful.. sometime we can find good domain names...

some webmasters forget to renew their domains.... then they loose it... lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back