Domain Empire

How to built up a store with affiliate links other than E-bay??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Any software or any wordpress plugin that will help me build up a store or roduct site with links other than E-bay???

The merchant sems to have about 60 produts but in the same niche. But then adding all those 60 products to a hand codes site would be a bit difficult.

Any way to get it automated using any software or wordpress plugin.

But then it should apper something like a particular niche store

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are several ways to do this. BANS (buildanichestore.com) and a WordPress plugin are few of the solutions.

•••
As far what i know BANS uses e-bay API .
i am looking to set up a store without using e-bay but using other merchants

•••
Find out if the merchant has a datafeed. Load the datafeed into a database and write a dynamic page that displays products from the db. If you aren't technical enough to do this yourself, there are products like Webmerge (fourth world).

•••
@enlytend! Yes this does help me very much!

Not good enough in doing that but will try doing it. Thanks

Rep++

•••
•••
Also, talk to your affiliate manager (probably somewhere in your account panel or in the email you received when you signed up) - they might be participating in one of the automated "store builder" programs that are available to merchants.

In any case, the AM may be able to give you some guidance - most of them are all too happy to help their publishers succeed :).

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
these merchant/affiliate sites uses feeds btw:.xml but it's based on the traffic you give to them
shareasale.com
affiliatebot.com
ourfreestuff.net

•••
•••
•••
I tried to do something like this for a forum. Here's what I ended up doing: Just finding private affiliate programs from several retailer sites and listing products with affiliate links.

•••
Sorry I had been offline for a couple of days.

Thanks for the help.

@KPR seems impressive even the sample sites look preety good. Do you have a site running with it????
Any pros and cons that you discovered?

•••
•••
Wow great!! 20+ such sites Wow!

BTW it shows a redirect page when clicked on the product i mean "thanks for using us......."

Does it work the same for all or can you directly link to the product without the thank you page ie redirect page??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back