Dynadot

question How to Advertise Domains using External Platforms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pliq

Established Member
Impact
I have heard in one of the interviews on DomainSherpa of one senior Sedo broker that when he broker any premium domain, he spread the word out by marketing/advertising that domain using different channels.

My question is: How do you market/advertise a Domain On Sale? (other than using domain marketplaces)

I don't have any ultra premium domains but there are few I own related to future technologies and I am sure they are going to be worth something big if pitched to (and noticed by) the end users.

That broker also mentioned submitting Press Releases based on the domain he is brokering, but how effective would that be and what kind of press releases should be composed for selling premium (quality) domains?

Have you fellows used any similar way of promoting your premium quality domains? How was your experience in advertising your domains and what channels you would suggest to others to promote their domains available for sale?

Any idea mates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Back