Domain Empire

How much?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
HI guys,

Just wondering anyone here knows the price of designing a website like http://www.aventuremail.com, including the installing of hivemail, integrating paypal etc.. Any ballpark figures?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1 gig is too much for me, I'm gonna save my spam mail, lol, ive been doin fine with 20 megs, its just nice to have that @gmail.com address, whats next?

•••
lol. as you said on IM, gsites.com, haha

•••
probably right, gsites.com is already registered

•••
ya, but it has a weird redirect.. like avida.com

•••
hmmm, gwebsites.com oesn't seem to be taken, maybe some thing you should jump on if u have the money

•••
yup, or NP's like me, but as i said, im saving to control the NP market :)

•••
:-/
What's the point to NP$ if your not going to purchase anything?

•••
SELL MAN. its like the stock market, hehe. I have this "plan" hehe. Hey, if i have 15,000 posts, i could seel all my NP's back to the bank and get a very nice sum ;)

•••
by the time you get 15000, a NP$ will be worth lots more

•••
really? very nice then, hehe!

•••
heh, maybe .02 instead .017

•••
lol, im hoping the banks rates go up...

•••
maybe to as much as RJ sells them, :o

•••
lol, i would take 0.010, haha

•••
.010 is nothing, i sold 1000 for 17$ yesterday

•••
lol, u did? dang, lol, well, then .015 haha. oh well, i will get a lot, hehe!

•••
DomainBlasters is tryin to sell 16000 for $480, thats the rate rj sells at .03

•••
wow, i would love that. But no one is gonna pay 480 would they? i know i wouldnt...

•••
Yeah, having too much NP$ with no where to spend it out would be a waste of money. This is a somewhat long and slow way to make a rather small sum of money. If you invested the same amount of time in some other places, you could make much more than a few hundred. Just my opinion.

•••
•••
:lol:
Look around, there's quite a few that I've found. I come here to help others, rather than just posting numerous replies that are trash, in return for NP$. If it's just the money you want- you should honestly look around a bit more.

•••
lol, its not. They are a bonus. And i do try and help people, as some peeps here can testament to, so i wouldnt quite call all my posting trash, but...

•••
All right, but I'm curious to know how the above posts are related to the thread in any way? I mean, it's very well if you'll be selling your NP$ in return for cash in the near future (almost everyone does it), but posting one-word replies insanely is pointless, imho.

•••
lol. we did get off topic, lol and i dont post man one word responses, lol, at least i try not to...

•••
i heard that advnturemail aint that good though and i dont think it is working on my browser

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back