Domain Empire

How much?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
HI guys,

Just wondering anyone here knows the price of designing a website like http://www.aventuremail.com, including the installing of hivemail, integrating paypal etc.. Any ballpark figures?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow. Well, considering that it has 2 gigs, lol, quite a lot. I know nothing about hive mail, but the paypal integration isnt that much at all. There are some really good tutorials out there about making your own paypal cart, and they are very easy to do, and look good. Good luck,
Josh

•••
Once again, prices vary depending on whose designing your website and their quality/experience. All I know is something like that will cost a lot of money!

•••
yes, they can vary greatly.

•••
•••
:o
That's like $24 (canadian)!

•••
how can u work that low, lol?

•••
The designers portfolio can tell you alot about him, and his work ethics. If he is charging high, and his portfolio sucks, well then we have a problem and i would watch out for a scammer. If their portfolio (no offense) is representing the beginning of ones career, and they are charging low prices, maby they just happen to be great at programming and not so good at designing, or they are building their portfolio.

•••
true. all to often, i see over rate folios that are really bad. Shame...

•••
Grow up people. If someone wants to work for cheap, let them. Maybe they enjoy designing websites, and care less about the money they get in return. It’d be nice if we didn’t assess people on the basis of what they charge.

•••
Originally posted by Mr. Websites
Grow up people. If someone wants to work for cheap, let them. Maybe they enjoy designing websites, and care less about the money they get in return. It’d be nice if we didn’t assess people on the basis of what they charge.

lol thanks. The reason I charge so low is to find customers. If i charge like hundreds of dollars a design, it's gonna be a lot harder to find clients because everyone wants everything free.

•••
You sure?

You sure? If you have done your costing, etc..and
10 pounds for designing a website like www.aventuremail.com including the installing of hivemail, integrating paypal etc,
its a deal. I will recommend more business to you...

Lets talk. tokkong [_at_ ] Gmail [you know the rest..]

•••
jw, why did u do [_at_] instead of @?

•••
•••
ahhhh, i c. ya, on some sites wher you arent allowed to post emails, i just do adsd at asd.com, lol good idea though. i hardly get spam anymore, so im good.

•••
You are soooooooooo Funny:p :D ;) :| :cy: :tri: :)

•••
Originally posted by iDeviseFlash
i hardly get spam anymore, so im good.

Oh really? What's your email address? :p

•••
Damn aventuremail closed up their free email ;'(

•••
hehe, i think ill pass Mr. :p

•••
Originally posted by Lord
Damn aventuremail closed up their free email ;'(

I think there's a bit too much competition in the email industry to give away that much email storage for free.

•••
I think there's a bit too much competition in the email industry to give away that much email storage for free
Yep. Created 27-Apr-2004. Today: 2nd July. How many here actually got a Free Aventuremail 2gig eamil account?

•••
I never did, but then again I'm satisfied with Gmail. :tu:

•••
Me too:)

2 GMail accounts = 2 gigs

•••
•••
dude, 2 gigs of email, holy crap. thats too much, lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back