Dynadot

How much $$ does parking panel owe you?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Here it is.... this thread is open to anyone who wants to participate. This was somewhat inspired by the other parking panel thread, but the purpose of this thread is to try and get an approximate amount of the money that parking panel owes to the members of this forum. I only used parking panel for 2 months, because right after I started using them I was hearing really bad things about them. However, in that 2 month span I accumulated $1200 in earnings I was never paid... So...let's start adding this all up.

$1200 + ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I understand there's a problem with some members--and I really hate it when companies take a sh!t on some members that have helped them make money. I'd be furious as well, and all I really hear is bad comments made towards Parking Panel about how they are scammers and what not, but I haven't had anything but absolute pleasure dealing with them.

So far, Parking Panel has been the best parking service I've ever used and I'm in love with their templates which generate great CTR for me. They always pay on time and any problems are usually dealt with... not exactly ASAP, but a couple e-mails and it'll get taken care of (I'd really wish it would be taken care of quicker, but as long as things are dealt with... I'm OK). I send out my e-mails to my PP manager at the normal e-mail that is shown on the PP dashboard... I did request to make sure my e-mails were NOT going to spam/bulk folders because there was a period where I wouldn't get any replies and ended up mailing them from a different e-mail address... then things went back to normal. Try doing that and see the result.

I've been with them for over a year now ever since they were first recommended on NP by Nametrader and am really happy with the service. Obviously there are extreme issues and I can't recommend them to anyone anymore (removing affiliate links from the blog soon) due to these problems... but I've been fine with them. Try contacting Storm West (parent company) and see if you guys can get anywhere? I've mentioned this thread before in an e-mail but nothing was said about it... but I definitely did try a couple times to point out some people were having issues with the company and it was making me weary having their affiliate link on my blog.

•••
I posted a thread about Parking Panel a while ago and They closed my account and deleted all records of money owed to me.

I wish I had taken screen shots, they claimed I never emailed them and never emailed my account manager..... how can I email the Account Manager, when the email bounces back!!!!

Parking Panel as I stated months ago, is the worst parking company in the domain industry... now the truth is coming out.

•••
Fka200 said:
I understand there's a problem with some members--and I really hate it when companies take a sh!t on some members that have helped them make money. I'd be furious as well, and all I really hear is bad comments made towards Parking Panel about how they are scammers and what not, but I haven't had anything but absolute pleasure dealing with them.

So far, Parking Panel has been the best parking service I've ever used and I'm in love with their templates which generate great CTR for me. They always pay on time and any problems are usually dealt with... not exactly ASAP, but a couple e-mails and it'll get taken care of (I'd really wish it would be taken care of quicker, but as long as things are dealt with... I'm OK). I send out my e-mails to my PP manager at the normal e-mail that is shown on the PP dashboard... I did request to make sure my e-mails were NOT going to spam/bulk folders because there was a period where I wouldn't get any replies and ended up mailing them from a different e-mail address... then things went back to normal. Try doing that and see the result.

I've been with them for over a year now ever since they were first recommended on NP by Nametrader and am really happy with the service. Obviously there are extreme issues and I can't recommend them to anyone anymore (removing affiliate links from the blog soon) due to these problems... but I've been fine with them. Try contacting Storm West (parent company) and see if you guys can get anywhere? I've mentioned this thread before in an e-mail but nothing was said about it... but I definitely did try a couple times to point out some people were having issues with the company and it was making me weary having their affiliate link on my blog.

If they are paying you, then they are still around, and should at least make an effort to correspond with people whom they owe money to.
Diane sent me an email, saying my account was under review about a month and half ago, that when she showed up here, after hearing nothing from her in months.

Well, I was well aware my account was under review, I was told that last January 3rd, But as of a month ago, my account was still under review, Now we are going on a year, of my account being under review.

I KNOW FOR A FACT, AND CAN PROVE IT, THAT BRITT GIVES PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT TO CERTAIN MEMBERS, ALLOWING THEM TO BREAK THE TOS. I CAN PROVE THIS EASILY, ONE OF THE PEOPLE IS A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE.

The only step that may resolve the matters of the debt owed by Stormwest, and Parkingpanel.com, Is legal action. I live a mere 2 hours from Oklahoma City, I have all my discovery together and prepared to be viewed by a judge, And i am prepared to file against the company. before the statue of limitations runs out.

My intention is to only recover the money i earned + one more thing, I can not speak about.

The way i have been treated is totally unacceptable, and follows no company code of ethics.

With that said, I could give a shit who looses their job their over this. I tried my best to communicate with ParkingPanel. With nothing but resistance back.

They refuse to mediate with me, So i guess to court we will go.

My loss is $1,600.00 + accrued interest i will ask for.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I got september'08 revenue $51 by paypal just yesterday.

•••
I got paid as well.

No problems I have had but read some here did.

Good luck everyone and hope things work out for yourself and parking panel

•••
greatwebss said:
I got september'08 revenue $51 by paypal just yesterday.

Is it normal to get paid 6 weeks later at parking panel? I have tried sending e-mails, voice-mails, PMs, etc., to parking panel but no response to my simple question of when does one get paid for October revenue. I earned over the $50 minimum and it was my first month there.

Anyone have any idea when October's revenues will be paid out?

•••
Has anyone actually received any payment from Parking Panel lately? I never received October payment and I have tried to contact them 100 times via phone and e-mail with zero response. PLEASE, anyone who is thinking about using Parking Panel - stay away! Customer service is the worst I've ever seen and I think they have bilked me from $1,100 in unpaid parking revenue.

•••
Hi ebatcave

I just realized why all guys complaining ParkingPanel

I got some payments in the past.

Now they didn't pay me for months & all of my contact attempts went in vain.

Guys stay away from them

•••
Same here. They have owed me 400+ for FOUR MONTHS! Not a single payment. I wish someone could get them to pay us. For those who are owed in the thousands, you should take them to court for us all!

This is very disturbing news, who is their feed provider Google or Yahoo? We need to inform them ASAP of FRAUD

Below is the ADMIN info on them:

Registrant:
Stormwest
211 N. Robinson Ave
Suite 320
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: PARKINGPANEL.COM
Created on: 27-Jun-06
Expires on: 27-Jun-09
Last Updated on: 06-May-08

Administrative Contact:
Cordon, Britt Email Masking [email protected]
Stormwest
211 N. Robinson Ave
Suite 320
United States
(405) 863-9700

Technical Contact:
Cordon, Britt Email Masking [email protected]
Stormwest
211 N. Robinson Ave
Suite 320
United States
(405) 863-9700

•••
•••
you know, i just saw their tagline and i think it's not complete.
ParkingPanel - redirect your profit ... .. into our pockets!

•••
edited

Last edited:
•••
I had $50 in earnings in my account.

I sent the w8 form as required, now my account shows $2 in earning :alien:

And the account reflects 'tax documents not received' - A total fraud in my book.

•••
$56 - stopped sending them traffic after the minimum payment threshold was reached over 6 months ago. No payment, no responses to email or voice mail. These guys are crooks

•••
These guys are crooks. Stay away

•••
edited

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I haven't been able to log in for quite a while. I would put my losses around $250.

•••
•••
Out of interest, regardless of all the complaints, does anyone still use parkingpanel?

I remember the thread about revenuedirect being a 'scam' and not paying out cusomers. But I parked with RD about 2 years with excellent results and prompt payouts.

•••
Alright everyone, you spoke out and I carried out the mission and contacted the Police and right away, parkingpanel.com has come out of the dark. Before the Police can do any further investigation - everyone here has to contact Roy as he has requested and see why you are missing your check! Please respond to the thread below, Stormwest Corporation claims their not guilty of any crime/fraud/scam.

http://www.namepros.com/legal-issues-and-disputes/586352-8-000-us-dollars-stolen-domainers.html

•••
Well, I tested PP again on 5th June with one domain. 3 or 4 days later when the stats updated, I had 877 uniques with 42 clicks at $0.00 (zero dollars) for that day? Bizzare..

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back