Domain Empire

How much $$ does parking panel owe you?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Here it is.... this thread is open to anyone who wants to participate. This was somewhat inspired by the other parking panel thread, but the purpose of this thread is to try and get an approximate amount of the money that parking panel owes to the members of this forum. I only used parking panel for 2 months, because right after I started using them I was hearing really bad things about them. However, in that 2 month span I accumulated $1200 in earnings I was never paid... So...let's start adding this all up.

$1200 + ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm being owed between $110 and $120.

•••
Great idea!

I am owed over $300 for my adult traffic.

Paul

•••
I'm owed $14, chump change compared to the rest of you folks :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
So that's over $5,000 from a measley 7 people who have responded. Now, Imagine how much they owe ALL of their customers......

•••
$160. Received a mail about 2 weeks ago from PP advertising their new site and revamped payment options etc. I sent a mail back saying thats nice, perhaps you can now pay my outstanding earnings....no reply!!!

Did you guys receive the same mail?

•••
opalxx said:
$160. Received a mail about 2 weeks ago from PP advertising their new site and revamped payment options etc. I sent a mail back saying thats nice, perhaps you can now pay my outstanding earnings....no reply!!!

Yup.

Edit: Oh yeah, and $80.

Last edited:
•••
•••
opalxx said:

I got the same email, They suck ass!! Pay me the money i earned ParkingPanel!!

•••
who call Diana and how she say?I discussion to her at AIM,she say they pay...

•••
names said:
who call Diana and how she say?I discussion to her at AIM,she say they pay...

Invite her to come reply on this thread and share with us what's taking so long about payments, and while she's at it, reply all the PMs and emails.

•••
PowerUp said:
Invite her to come reply on this thread and share with us what's taking so long about payments, and while she's at it, reply all the PMs and emails.

I have told her about this thread,I don't know how she think.
You could told to her with AIM :]

•••
names said:
I have told her about this thread,I don't know how she think.
You could told to her with AIM :]

I don't use AIM.
I think the real problem with ParkingPanel is with cash flow.
PP really have some good templates and I was getting some good revenue with them last time. If they could sort out their cash flow, then they have a good chance of being successful.

•••
*sigh* I just emailed Diana a nice long email about this since she recently contacted me about Parking Panel's recent changes and I myself decided to test them again. Unfortunately I am THE original member here to have posted about them here, as when I tried them out last year they did in fact do fairly well for me on some names (not ALL but some for sure). Needless to say, I wasn't pleased to come across this thread. I'm urging her to at the very least get someone from there to respond here immediately and of course to pay everyone what they're owed. I'm just 1 person so we'll see what happens, but I am hopeful they will do the right thing. I apologize to everyone who started there based on the thread I began last year and has not been paid. I myself hadn't been using them for the last several months so have not experienced not getting paid by them.

•••
Anyone got paid? Diane sent me a PM on Sep 12th stating she'll let me know in 48 hours. I've not heard from her since then.

•••
Just sharing my experience with them....

I have been getting paid, but I am just missing 2 months during summer. Don´t know why they missed out the two months. I have sent emails and PMs without a reply.

I have no AIM, but have contacted them through PM here at NP. I´ve gotten maybe 2 replies on 5 PMs. They´ve told me in the past that they have replied to emails I have sent but somehow they will not go through to my gmail account. (Hard to believe that story.)

They do have great landers and some names do better there, but the customer support part needs improvement.

•••
•••
I know Britt from PP and he's a really nice guy. But the PP Management seems to be keen on creating a bad name in the industry. I mean, its a matter of around 8K bucks owed to some members.. just pay it and move on.

It is really sad to see a parking service which had started out so well with advanced proprietary technology, now being categorized as a company you'd be worried to do business with. I just hope that PP ends this debacle quickly and gets back to being a super parking service as it was a year back.

•••
zabijaq said:
None, cause I don't use them. Don't want to earn money for some rip-off, that's why I stay away from PPanel, Sedo. H@ppy with Parked.

Was thinking along those same lines when reading this thread ... fantastic earning stats are meaningless, if there's no payout.

Parked has its drawbacks, like any parking service, but they pay on-time, every time like clockwork.

zabijaq said:
But just tell me, when it's such piece of sh|t, why some poeple here PROMOTE them for free?

Wishful thinking. Many figure if they keep promoting them, the cash will eventually come, but often when a company, whose revenue is affiliate based, has long-term cashflow problems things usually get much worse, not better.

On a related note, a parking service with severe cashflow problems would have me questioning whether they're fudging the numbers - not saying ParkingPanel is, but their apparent cashflow problems raises such questions.

Anyone who has spent time working in the adult biz can attest that numerous missed payments is often a sign of impending doom.

Ron

•••
I promoted them for free back when they WERE paying (and were performing very well on some of my better earning domains to boot). I had a legitimate interest in helping get the word out about them. Now I regret having done so.

•••
NameTrader.com said:
I promoted them for free back when they WERE paying (and were performing very well on some of my better earning domains to boot). I had a legitimate interest in helping get the word out about them. Now I regret having done so.

And that coming from you, Should tell all others the ethics of the company, PP comes in here and posts, people are owed money, not just a little either, and Diane PM's me , and some other people, then they simply disappear into the night to not return, because they owe debt.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back