Dynadot

How much do you earn monthly with domain parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sharehare

Established Member
Impact
I was wondering how much everyone makes with domain parking. Please post how much YOU makes and how many domains you own :)

Myself I'm very new to domain parking and I paid a friend of mine to find domains for me and I'm making $30-$50 daily with 31 domains :)

This is my first month and so far $480.

Emil

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Some people when money is involved, have no values or moral.
the bible does say that " money is the root of all evil " , or something like that .

•••
•••
It seems much from first sight 150 on a single domain in 1 day, but this is actually poor, since some guys have 1 domain which is earning 1000 per day in average in parking revenue. If I remember correctly, the parking crew mentioned it in their thread they have some on board, whose single domain is making 1000 USD per day.
I think those dont have for sale link or do they? :)

yes that looks good at first glance

how long did you work for that result?
how many domains needed to be non renewed as they were not as good as you thought?
how much money did you not see
-due to a crappy performing parking page?
-due to tracking errors?
- and other malfunctions?

•••
I even have some domains which I keep on renewing in poetry niche, they are worth 0 I guess and they dont make 8.50 USD for renewal, but since I published some of mine translated poems in US small presses, I keep them renewing just in case I one day publish a poetry collection, so I want to be ready with the targeted traffic. :)

•••
I even have some domains which I keep on renewing in poetry niche, they are worth 0 I guess and they dont make 8.50 USD for renewal, but since I published some of mine translated poems in US small presses, I keep them renewing just in case I one day publish a poetry collection, so I want to be ready with the targeted traffic. :)

so you would say that most or alll your good money makers were bought aftermarket or there are regfee ones too?

do you still ever find handreg gems that make you good money???
any particular criteria to look for as a tip?
would you say .com is best? other tlds?

ty

•••
•••
I was wondering how much everyone makes with domain parking. Please post how much YOU makes and how many domains you own :)

Myself I'm very new to domain parking and I paid a friend of mine to find domains for me and I'm making $30-$50 daily with 31 domains :)

Emil
which parking site you use ??:xf.smile:

•••
Here always the same with parking.
$ 0.01 per click.
$ 0.20 per month.
Never receive > $ 0.01 per click in 2 years, NEVER.
Sometimes $ 0.01 per 2 / 3 clicks.

Last edited:
•••
parking is great

great hope

- I have taken some traffic domain w/o income off -

upload_2017-4-17_14-4-4.png

•••

Emil
i have 15 domain parking, profit $0. help me

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back