IT.COM

How much do you earn monthly with domain parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sharehare

Established Member
Impact
I was wondering how much everyone makes with domain parking. Please post how much YOU makes and how many domains you own :)

Myself I'm very new to domain parking and I paid a friend of mine to find domains for me and I'm making $30-$50 daily with 31 domains :)

This is my first month and so far $480.

Emil

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it's actually the love of money that is the root of all evil. Money itself isn't good or evil.

I do it for the money
( but for my money actually ..
not for the parking companies make money )

and
because I love it

@robert widener
the bible - really?
you better stop domaining right now
its all about dealing with money

and if you are really interested
the cause of all evil is
the idea of
"we against them"

Last edited:
•••
Firstly I would like to congratulate shareshare for a wondeful starts on a domaining business. But you could not blame others who are too long in this kind of business, not tobe suspicious about the figures you that have given. Personally I am impressed. But a few questions in my mind that i couldn't help to wonder.

1. Your "friend" who search and scout domains on your behalf is definitely an internet guru..
2. if he give you 10 names for $150, and this names are earning $10 a day, $300 a month, $3,600 a year
for an investment of a registration of $30 , a total of $3,570 and give it away to other? well he is too generous to do that, Id rather kepp it for myself and continuesly increase my portfolio and get rich fast.

I have started this hobby for the last 2 years and the best i got for the moment was my 10 domains that generates a minimum of $5 a month and i am happy with it.

But as I have said, Your lucky and If I were you, I will take a good care of my "friend" who registered a profit generated domain names for you.

Good luck

Last edited:
•••
So what type of domain to search for like 100k niche keyword search ,Alexa ranking,dictionary words, etc?

Such domains no longer exist. At least the very good ones that can make money by parking. They would have been developed into proper websites if they had even some potential.

Unless you own a bunch of very good type-in domains, it is a fact that traffic will decline on a parked domain. Parking is not a very sustainable biz unless you are always constantly searching and acquiring new domains for parking to try to top-up the traffic, simply because traffic usually declines on most parked domains over time. And not everyone owns good quality domains that can perform well in parking....

Search engines also do not like parked domains, and neither do people surfing the net.

•••
now most portfolios by more recent domainers simply do not produce parking revenue

that's because of what they add to their portfolio's... random names like 4 to 8 letter or numbered domains in various extensions, new .whatevers, and so-called brandables, those categories rarely make a dime from parking

new school domainers tend to follow trends and hype, trying to catch the bandwagon or whatever propaganda the latest video tells them about.

the only thing that's different is that ppc's don't pay like they did years ago, but they still pay.

imo...

•••
that's because of what they add to their portfolio's... random names like 4 to 8 letter or numbered domains in various extensions, new .whatevers, and so-called brandables, those categories rarely make a dime from parking

new school domainers tend to follow trends and hype, trying to catch the bandwagon or whatever propaganda the latest video tells them about.

the only thing that's different is that ppc's don't pay like they did years ago, but they still pay.

imo...

well most new domainers do what you said, but they do it because investing in great domains with great keywords, which I asume is what you recommend for good parking revenue, is simply out of their pocket reach.

•••
$ 2. In 1 year.
Sorry.. we talk monthly, $ 0.15 per month.
Finally, after 1 year of parking I can buy a coffee at bar!!
LOL :xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
no parking is not dead at all
... the parking companies do well I guess

•••
Yesterday received 8 clicks on a single domain in worth of 150 bucks. So whoever tells you parking is dead is lying. Ive never had any issues or chargebacks at Uniregsitry with my high CPC domains, since my traffic is 100% natural.
From the USA such clicks?

•••
in approx. 85 to 90% they are (hand reg.) with drop catching software or real hand regs from expired lists. 10 to 15% were bought on auctions. I normally trust alexa, because the range of traffic is showing is very accurate. You can not project it to real numbers, but it gives you an impression of magnitude of order.
Com is not always the best, but mostly, some niches like insurance, drug rehab, lawyers, charity prefer .org so you actually go for .org type ins. If you are talking about expired domains, I also have good results with .com.mx, co, eu, de and in domains as there is less competition.

And I always check the previous screenshots plus if the domain was dropped like 3 or 4 times, I would not go for it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
To be honest with you, I've registered a domain name for a purpose of reselling it, so I parked it, then after 15-20 days, the domain generated 0.16$ with 70 Visitors and NO clicks, RPM is around $8

I've never tough that this domain name can generate a revenue, so what will happen if you bought a domain name that generates thousands of visitors each month! Probably you'll make at least $100

Parking is NEVER NEVER Dead. The matter fact is you have to select domains that generate Traffic, Based on the quality, not the quantity!

•••
I was wondering how much everyone makes with domain parking. Please post how much YOU makes and how many domains you own :)

Myself I'm very new to domain parking and I paid a friend of mine to find domains for me and I'm making $30-$50 daily with 31 domains :)

Emil

Congrats, What Parking service you use?

•••
that will give you a yearly income of $3.20 USD
as I said
the parking companies do well

Yes, It's a bit low! since the domain name are not bought for Parking purpose!
The Parking service I'm using is Bido!

Do you have any experience with it?

•••
I paid a friend of mine to find domains for me and I'm making $30-$50 daily with 31 domains :)

Emil

:talk:

interesting

so, approximately each name you have, earns $1 a day or more.

how much did you pay your friend for each name they found?

•••
stats are impressive, but i'm more interested in the actual domains that are producing the revenue

•••
What do you mean?

Last edited:
•••
Hmmm, what is his generic domain look like? Just curious about name that generated rev :D

•••
Ibidu, thats not so simple. They kind of crash all new accounts doing arbitrage on Yahoo, BUT some are earning 300 K + per month. But I find that very risky, out of a sudden, there could be a lawsuit coming from Yahoo and when such amount of money is involved its counted towards international criminal act stuff.

•••
i have been parking domains since the verey beginning of parking domains .

trust me whe i tell you that story is FISHY as FISHY can bee - something is very off and i can guarantie you that . 13 years of parking domains have told me one thing - if it is too good to be true - it certainly is !!!

i know enough to know that if i ever heart any b@@@sh@@t this this is it - there is NO WAY someone is that stupid to sell you fantastic domains like this for next to nothing .

it is just not possible ! - somewhere - somehow there is a scam involved - PERIOD !

if these would be domains that actually and HONESTLY making money - not fraudulant clicks - that person would easy get 10 times that much for each and every single domain he is selling .

in fact i would pay 10 times as much - however fact is there is something wrong with these domains !

My earnings wasnt chargeback and i got paid. Although i asked him where the traffic came and he said ppc. So it wasnt legit rly. Im not ordering anymore from him. Hope this clear things up

Cheers!

•••
Oh just wasted some money. So I should stick to trying to sell them
Do both...park them while trying to sell. Domains sell very slowly so it is likely you would have your domains for a year or more. May as well collect what you can from parking during that time.

•••
u can also try a place like redirect.com for direct ads etc.. so no need to click on ads.. for average crappy for parkign doamisn most have, this is as good as it gets for parkign revenue.. there you may get 1cent per day per domain if your lucky.
over year, at least that ads up to half regfee.

if your real lucky, and have half decent doamins maybe you get 2 cents per day per domain.. in which case you regfeee is all paid

of course there you cannot show forasle banner so its tradeoff. and you rely for sales on whjois and auction sites only.

otherwise, just park them for regular clicks with good banner on top.. I found best banner is domain name sales.

I would advise against parking with sedo or flippa or other places where a simle inquiry by buyer who clicks on banner is suddenly turned into opening account registrtions etc. not to mention commissions too.

hope this helps.

•••
well parking got so bad these days for most that 10 cents a day low as may seem is great number.

u can't make big money with prking anymore so many domainers jusr content themselves with paying domain regfee each year.. and call that an accomplishment.

10 cent day = 36$ year

which pays reg many times offer

•••
Do both...park them while trying to sell. Domains sell very slowly so it is likely you would have your domains for a year or more. May as well collect what you can from parking during that time.

many of the names i've sold recently, were held between 8 and 12 years, and they were parked during that span.

when you own domains or have a portfolio, that produces enough revenue to pay the renewal fee's or more, then you're in a position to leverage negotiations.

imo...

•••
Peanuts!
I make about $15 a month for about 500 Domains!

•••
Mate every month the number keeps on declining. I dont bother to email my manager, but the clicks have not changed but the revenue is almost 25% from what it was every subsequent quarter if I keep the new ones out of the mix!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back