Dynadot

How many domains do you register per month?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
:hi: Just wondering about how many domains you all register per month? I probably average about 5 or so, not too many ..... What about you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lately 25-30 is becoming the norm

•••
I used to register around 10 domain names a month, now I am narrowing down to 1-2 domain names per month!

•••
Some months none (or very few), others 5 - 10+ if I'm remembering correctly (on, say, Enom new registrations.
Add on top of this, of course, domains that I have acquired either in the Sales or NP$ Sales/Auctions threads ... or in the "Live Chat and NP$ Auctions".
B-)

•••
anywhere between 0-5 a month :)

•••
I should probably start counting!

Last edited:
•••
Including the domains acquired through auctions and trades, I average about one per day, so that's ~30 per month.

•••
Names

0-10.

I go for quality

•••
•••
Lately 10+/- per month...

Mike

•••
Over 800 last month (almost all from drops). That was (hopefully) out of the ordinary! From the time I entered the business 21 months ago, my average is 130 a month. The nice thing is that all 2700 domains have been paid for with profits from sales with a good bit left over. :D

•••
cant really say how many i buy if the names good ill buy one, but i can go some weeks with out buying any

•••
I've registered one so far that I plan on developing, and other I pick up and sell about 2 or 3 a month.

•••
I'm rather impressed Ron. You've only been in the Domain Biz for 2 years? I love your Domain Name Journal site!

•••
tempted to register sooo many but then I realize I really have no time to develop them...have yet to snap up any that might make me some money by just selling them.

•••
•••
Gah I've registered 2 in the last few months... You guys are tanks heh.

•••
Wow! Over 100 per month?! Mad respect to you!!

•••
Originally posted by Duke
Over 800 last month (almost all from drops). That was (hopefully) out of the ordinary! From the time I entered the business 21 months ago, my average is 130 a month. The nice thing is that all 2700 domains have been paid for with profits from sales with a good bit left over. :D

Well that is a testament to good business practices if I ever heard one!

B-)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back