Watch

sandeep52

Established Member
Impact
Hi
How many 4 LLLL .in Domain Remaining
What is chance for price hike for .in domain names

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, there were times in the past when the people had dropped LLL.in , not any more.. LLL.in are pure liquid. you can encash anytime.. Please note even LLL.com are dropping too time to time despite of every one knows avg lll.com worth beyond 50K USD.. so please do not judge on few names dropping that too based on historical facts.. just my suggestion
What would these be worth now ?
xpt.in
fxz.in

•••
•••
•••
dxp.in was sold at $92
&
axv.in - $55

•••
What would these be worth now ?
xpt.in
fxz.in
I confirm what Sandeep said regarding the price range. $10 for an LLL.in is now a steal.

The issue is that price for LLL.in remained stable and very low for years. A lot of people used to buy them for cheap and think it's still possible. This is not. Prices raised end go hardly below $100.

•••
xpt.in
fxz.in
fxz is not that good, but i wouldnt sell either of these for less than $100(reseller). XPT could surprise you with end user interest...its also CHIPS LLL right? lol. like domainpundit said, just hold.
you guys need to remember that there are people who already flipped .ins wthin the past few years and many already have regrets.

•••
fxz is not that good, but i wouldnt sell either of these for less than $100(reseller). XPT could surprise you with end user interest...its also CHIPS LLL right? lol. like domainpundit said, just hold.
you guys need to remember that there are people who already flipped .ins wthin the past few years and many already have regrets.
Wise comment ,,i am not really in a hurry to sell ,unless i get an offer i cant refuse .

•••
Wise comment ,,i am not really in a hurry to sell ,unless i get an offer i cant refuse .
Thnx. YOu're got a good .IN attitude!! .in is a slow but steady extension. Its not about immediate buzzes. renewals are even 7.7 currently at mitsu. PERFECT IMO.

•••
•••
I had about 100 LLL.in at one time, mostly registered in 2006. Dropped all but 10 of them now, holding cost too high and no end user interest. If they take off in a big way then I'll kick myself of course but at least I kept the 10 with the most traffic / ppc$.

This is also my first post in about 7 years, it's been a while Namepros :)

•••
I had about 100 LLL.in at one time, mostly registered in 2006. Dropped all but 10 of them now, holding cost too high and no end user interest... . If they take off in a big way then I'll kick myself of course but at least I kept the 10 with the most traffic / ppc$.

This is also my first post in about 7 years, it's been a while Namepros :)

Welcome back to posting :D

I own a few odd offer here and there. I can understand why keeping 100 would be a costly investment

•••
Still AABB dot in pattern available
Just reg WWRR dot in
:)

•••
Only 152 names available in AABB pattern and under 350 names in AAAB/BAAA pattern.. They will be gone in a month or 2 for sure.

•••
I am lucky got 5 3lll.in under $50 each....but we to hold it for 1 more year:xf.wink:
Indeed you are luckey.. not available any more.. I will be happy to buy at 70 each.. let me know if you are interested.. :xf.wink:

•••
•••
I have two 4 letter domains. "wcaj.com" and "ekdz.com"

•••
still too many 4L remaining

•••
Only 152 names available in AABB pattern and under 350 names in AAAB/BAAA pattern.. They will be gone in a month or 2 for sure.

Thanks from your post Just registered QQQN.in and QYYY.in now i have both patterns without A E I O U V as well as WWRR.in

Still many are available

Register XXXM.in its available(not interested in this name)

when value of these domain will rise ?

•••
Thanks from your post Just registered QQQN.in and QYYY.in now i have both patterns without A E I O U V as well as WWRR.in

Still many are available

Register XXXM.in its available(not interested in this name)

when value of these domain will rise ?
You have to hold them for 1-2 years to see good returns.. If you are looking for short term profit then wait till all domains are registered in these patterns.

•••
You have to hold them for 1-2 years to see good returns.. If you are looking for short term profit then wait till all domains are registered in these patterns.
like 50 quad premium cvcv.in are available now too. prob higher end user potential, I've considered registering them, but there is no reseller market, no one seems to be buying .in, unless very cheap. Everyone just trying to sell

•••
like 50 quad premium cvcv.in are available now too. prob higher end user potential, I've considered registering them, but there is no reseller market, no one seems to be buying .in, unless very cheap. Everyone just trying to sell
can u pls share which 50 those are? thanks.

•••
can u pls share which 50 those are? thanks.
alright, there you go, this is from yesterday when I checked

cire.in
radi.in
rafo.in
rale.in
ralo.in
rari.in
raso.in
rebe.in
rehe.in
rehi.in
reho.in
reni.in
repe.in
resa.in
reto.in
ribe.in
ribi.in
ridi.in
rifi.in
rifo.in
rihe.in
rihi.in
rili.in
ripi.in
ripo.in
rira.in
rito.in
rofe.in
rofi.in
rofo.in
rohe.in
rono.in
ropa.in
ropi.in
roso.in
tabe.in
taci.in
tade.in
tadi.in
tafo.in
tahe.in
tahi.in
taho.in
talo.in
tede.in
tedo.in
tefa.in
tefi.in
tefo.in
teha.in
tehe.in
tehi.in
teho.in
tepi.in
tepo.in
teti.in

•••

Like other extensions .IN doesn't get the hype.. But if you check LLL/NNN/ 4 Numbers or even 5 Numbers whois records you will be surprised to see the number of Chinese records.. But .In is not about Chinese Hype.

The Indian Startup Scene In 2015 - Amount funded - $8.5 Billion + 925 Startups + 876 Investors
http://techcrunch.com/2015/12/29/the-indian-startup-scene-in-2015/

With 35 million online shoppers, the current b2c ecommerce in India is valued at $24 Billion.

Online shoppers are expected to cross 100 million by Q4 2017, which should mean an increase of $50 Billion in sales in the next two years.

So its the best time to invest in .IN market and reap profit in coming years..latest penetration is around 33% and the user base is around 400+ million .. is going to add another 100 million plus in next 1 year... this is going to create a massive opportunity for those investing in .IN Names too..

there are many years people has waited for .IN blooming. I call year 2015 as planted the good seeds for .IN names and specially 2016 will set new standards and people will be start noticing .IN sales across sales reports...

•••
there are only 1.5M .in registered now, despite the $4 registry prices. Compared to 5M+ in .info. Or even 1.8M .xyz, which is just a new and totally pointless extension. You're right, there is not enough hype, like in other new extensions, but there is also not much reseller interest. It may change in coming years, but not much is likely to happen this year. Potential investors should consider a singificantly longer time frame for .in than a year, no point in giving false hope.

•••
I am not giving any false hope.. I have invested in similar domains too and have got many inquiries on the same.. so its just how you see the market.

Investing in domains is your call.. I simply shared that particular number of domains left in particular pattern and somebody reg some of it..

When LLLL.net buyout was happening.. no one believed in starting but some invested and I was 1 of them.. I reg CHIPS at reg price and now they are trading at $200 + in 5 months..

I am just sharing the info..its your call to invest or not.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back