Watch

sandeep52

Established Member
Impact
Hi
How many 4 LLLL .in Domain Remaining
What is chance for price hike for .in domain names

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am lucky got 5 3lll.in under $50 each....but we to hold it for 1 more year:xf.wink:
Indeed you are luckey.. hold them tight , if you can afford to renew do not flip.. renew for next 5 years and wait for the magic of converting this less than 50 USD to 4000 USD

•••
Indeed you are luckey.. hold them tight , if you can afford to renew do not flip.. renew for next 5 years and wait for the magic of converting this less than 50 USD to 4000 USD
Btw i WILL FLIPP it......I believe in flipping than keeping ...rotation of money...is important for me...

•••
i own sslcart(.)in & hostingcart(.)in cdncart(.)in
Should keep or drop??

•••
•••
•••
i own sslcart(.)in & hostingcart(.)in cdncart(.)in
Should keep or drop??
Drop them. i wouldnt keep those with me.. perhaps in two to three years time they might be ok to register..

•••
Btw i WILL FLIPP it......I believe in flipping than keeping ...rotation of money...is important for me...
FLIPP if you can buy some more.. only challenge is once you sold , very unlikely to buy the similar quality names.. if you flip for 100 and end up buying at 200 in few months time not profitable ..

•••
FLIPP if you can buy some more.. only challenge is once you sold , very unlikely to buy the similar quality names.. if you flip for 100 and end up buying at 200 in few months time not profitable ..
yes u are right..but I want to buy some .coms....coz .com is evergreen..

•••
4 - 5 month ago I sell my LLLL.com at $80
now LLLL.com $500 - $2000

•••
yes u are right..but I want to buy some .coms....coz .com is evergreen..
You must agree the demand created on .coms boom in last 1 year is caused by Chinese investors.. they are investing into .cn , .com.cn ,.com , .net , .cc , .co , .info , .org, .top, .wang , .xyz, .club..etc including .in , almost 12% of the LLL.in are owned by chinese investors and only going one direction on their NNN.in or LLL.in investments, they grabbed the best NNN.in names already and also registered 80% of the NNNN.in names and also many 5N.in names.. If you think rationally if china has so much demand and can offer the demand for all the extensions .. cant India can't offer the demand for their own extension..

there is no need to compare .com and .in , everyone knows .com is the king of domains unbeatable, however the best .coms are taken long back... on a different note .in is only around 2 million names so you have an opportunity to identify the best names with little effort.. most of the recent start-ups from India are starting with .in names.. I believe .com is over priced and Saturated extension, .IN is under valued and growing extention in terms of % of growth... being investor one need to look at the future than short term gains ... its just my opinion.

do what you feel appropriate and what really matters end of the day making money .. good luck

•••
4 - 5 month ago I sell my LLLL.com at $80
now LLLL.com $500 - $2000
true.. majorly chips.. Still the non chips are selling below 500.. why a zzxq.com is worth than RLDV.com .. think rationally its all chinese demand.. read the above message posted above for further details on my view

•••
Google writes in a blog post, no effect of domain extensions
It will treat same all top level domains, today new & new extensions are launching.
Does it effect??

•••
even google has bought .xyz, .io, .biz etc

•••
Google writes in a blog post, no effect of domain extensions
It will treat same all top level domains, today new & new extensions are launching.
Does it effect??
Google never gives any extra value to any extension

•••
Does it affect -- Will new domain extension affect price hike of llll.in domains? ?

•••
To be frank I do not think that many people will invest in lll.in in india because ntro ( the indian equivalent of nsa) has powerful dishonest, greedy and shameless officials, who cannot be held accountable. I own a large number of premium lll.in domain names since 2007, yet the shameless fraud ntro officials falsely claim that the lazy greedy goan sex bribe givers siddhi mandrekar, slim goan obc bsc sunaina, asmita patel, housewife naina, riddhi and 7-8 other fraud women own my domain names to allegedly get all these fraud women lucrative R&AW jobs at my expense.

Now just because I have invested my hard earned money in lll.in domain names, ntro and other agency officials are diverting and stealing my correspondence, torturing me, blocking my payment from different companies and have also stolen my retirement savings of twenty years without a court order or legally valid reason.

These fraud ntro officials, their lazy greedy fraud girlfriends and relatives do not have the honesty or humanity to pay the market price of the lll.in domain names which they greedily, shamelessly and falsely claim to own, to get great powers and a R&AW job. Only investors from other countries can invest in .in domains as few can match the ntro and other officials in human rights atrocities, defamation, cheating, exploitation of the real .in domain investors residing in India .

Anyone wanting more specific details on the fraud/torture of lll.in and other premium domain name investors in India can send a PM

•••
To be frank I do not think that many people will invest in lll.in in india because ntro ( the indian equivalent of nsa) has powerful dishonest, greedy and shameless officials, who cannot be held accountable. I own a large number of premium lll.in domain names since 2007, yet the shameless fraud ntro officials falsely claim that the lazy greedy goan sex bribe givers siddhi mandrekar, slim goan obc bsc sunaina, asmita patel, housewife naina, riddhi and 7-8 other fraud women own my domain names to allegedly get all these fraud women lucrative R&AW jobs at my expense.

Now just because I have invested my hard earned money in lll.in domain names, ntro and other agency officials are diverting and stealing my correspondence, torturing me, blocking my payment from different companies and have also stolen my retirement savings of twenty years without a court order or legally valid reason.

These fraud ntro officials, their lazy greedy fraud girlfriends and relatives do not have the honesty or humanity to pay the market price of the lll.in domain names which they greedily, shamelessly and falsely claim to own, to get great powers and a R&AW job. Only investors from other countries can invest in .in domains as few can match the ntro and other officials in human rights atrocities, defamation, cheating, exploitation of the real .in domain investors residing in India .

Anyone wanting more specific details on the fraud/torture of lll.in and other premium domain name investors in India can send a PM
Dnk, sorry to hear that...pls do not attribute your single issue to the whole country or community, I know 50+ lll.in investors for last 8 years or so, all are based out of India.
My emphaties are with you, you shouldn't deserve the same for sure..I hope things will improve and I also noticed you are adding new names time to time.

Just wondering, why you are adding new names when you are already going through these many challenges.
Just curious

•••

We read your story regularly on various websites. As I as already told you on another forum, I encourage you to make your story fully public. I'm sure the domaining community is ready to support you if your allegations can be proven by facts.

And I have the same question as @domainpundit.

•••
A huge amount of Indian tax payer money is being wasted by NTRO, CBI, R&AW, security agency officials to defame, cheat, exploit and torture me, my correspondence is being diverted and stolen, my payment from multiple companies and individuals has been blocked without a legally valid reason. Though I am an experienced engineer, who has worked in the largest engineering company, shameless fraud NTRO, CBI, R&AW and other officials are falsely claiming that 8-9 mediocre fraud women have my impressive resume including Btech 1993 EE degree to deny me the opportunities I deserved, I cannot contact anyone because of the surveillance, except on forums, I am under for the last 5 years wasting indian tax payer money though these officials have no proof.

Since all other opportunities to earn a living are being systematically blocked by the shameless fraud ntro, R&AW, CBI officials, wasting Indian tax payer, I am forced to invest money in domain names. Last year, I tried do some non domain related work, but found that the fraud powerful officials had systematically blocked my payment, causing great losses, wasting my time . I have not invested any money in .in domain names for the last 3 years , only renewing the valuable and expensive domain names which I already invested a large amount in.

In other large countries the top intelligence and security agency officials for example CIA,FBI, MI6, MI5 have some personal and professional integrity can be held accountable by the public, In India they cannot be held accountable for their lies, fraud, so they ruthlessly abuse their powers to make their mediocre friends and relatives, rich and powerful, and defame, exploit, cheat, torture anyone they find vulnerable, especially single women. Corporates allegedly google, tata are bribing these officials to defame, harass, exploit me, for their corporate goals, like destroying competition.

Some of the indian intelligence and security agency officials are also SHAMELESS,they do not care what is being said about their fraud activities,lies, as long as they enjoy great powers and get a good salary, bribes. Till a harmless indian citizen can hold the intelligence and security agency officials accountable for their misdeeds like giving fake references,resume theft, making false claims of ownership of domain names,Paypal account, denial of information, slander without proof, human rights abuses, the conditions are not likely to improve.

These intelligence and security agency officials are responsible for the increasing intolerance in India, yet no attempt is being made to hold these officials accountable for their atrocities, lies and frauds. These officials have great powers, yet are free to abuse their powers, and do not have to justify their atrocities, lies and frauds in an open debate. I am being targetted because I am a single woman, not well connected, google hates link sellers, competition and some powerful NTRO, R&AW officials are my engineering college classmates who hate me out of jealousy, casteism and greed, want to destroy my life and can waste infinite Indian tax payer money to do so without being questioned.

I can prove that my correspondence is being diverted, stolen, payment blocked repeatedly without a valid reason, theft of retirement savings and human rights abuses. It is difficult for a civilian to find out the designation of a person in indian intelligence agencies, the fake resume they falsely claim to have due to lack of transparency

•••
I have proof that my retirement savings of twenty years have been stolen by indian intelligence or security agencies without a legally valid reason or court order, in an indication of how ruthlessly domain investors in India are cheated, exploited. I wasted more than three years and a large amount trying to find out where my money has disappeared. The ministry of finance also refused to investigate my complaint regarding the theft , falsely claiming that I had given the savings to an official voluntarily. Letters from the ministry of finance in India and my police complaint can be provided to anyone in India who can help a harmless domain investor . It will take me at least a few years to retrieve my hard earned money. due to the complicated procedures.

Do intelligence and security agency officials in other countries also steal the retirement savings of domain investors without proof or legally valid reason or only Indian domain investors are targetted for exploitation and cheating

•••
I have proof that my retirement savings of twenty years have been stolen by indian intelligence or security agencies without a legally valid reason or court order, in an indication of how ruthlessly domain investors in India are cheated, exploited. I wasted more than three years and a large amount trying to find out where my money has disappeared. The ministry of finance also refused to investigate my complaint regarding the theft , falsely claiming that I had given the savings to an official voluntarily. Letters from the ministry of finance in India and my police complaint can be provided to anyone in India who can help a harmless domain investor . It will take me at least a few years to retrieve my hard earned money. due to the complicated procedures.

Do intelligence and security agency officials in other countries also steal the retirement savings of domain investors without proof or legally valid reason or only Indian domain investors are targetted for exploitation and cheating

Can you please provide the evidence ? also please state the names you lost , we can trace the name change.. no one is going to buy the above theory without having the details to validate . Please stop spreading about the negativity about India.. you are making allegations for many years without having any evidence or not quoting the names you lost.. how one can trust you.. i will appreciate if you stop posting these on international forum like namepros or post with some facts.. Its not fair for you to blame the whole country taking your personal issue into consideration ( even if its true) .. i am not saying you are not gone through any issues, but its too difficult to trust as India is a democractic country , so theory you are presenting cant be be trusted until you establish the evidence against the same... at least you can quote the names you lost for the members of this forum to validate the genuineness of the same.

•••
I am not talking about domain names which are lost, my financial papers like FDs , bank pass book, cheque book are stolen by intelligence/security agency officials in India. The domain names were far less valuable compared to the twenty years savings of an engineer.
I can send a copy of the police complaint filed in Govandi Mumbai police station with the list of my bank account, post office details
Officials in India ruthlessly cheat, exploit any person, especially domain investors, they find vulnerable, who is not well connected.

•••

Sorry Madam , you seems to be contradicting your self... we are discussing the LLL.in and LLLL.in investments on this thread and you mentioned some one troubling to claim all your LLL.in , so hence no one will invest in LLL.in in india .. Have you lost single LLL.in in many years time?. What are the LLL.in names you lost..?

If you have other challenges outside of domain names investment , fair enough.. I even dont want to question those.. all my best wishes to you on those and i truly wish every penny of your hard earned money should come back to you...

•••
I am not contradicting myself , my retirement savings of twenty years have been stolen only because I have invested in lll.in, llll.com and other expensive domain names. The police inspector confirmed that theft of retirement savings is only for the tech and internet sector

•••
even google has bought .xyz, .io, .biz etc
Google buys every extension with Google in its name, doesn't mean all will become gold :p

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back