Watch

sandeep52

Established Member
Impact
Hi
How many 4 LLLL .in Domain Remaining
What is chance for price hike for .in domain names

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
its time to register some .in:laugh:

•••
•••
looks like all NNNN.in are registered btw.

•••
•••
•••
probably, I wasn't following it, just checked myself now
Yeah, value is between $20 and $100 for standard ones. They are aggressively dropcatched hehe

•••
Yeah, value is between $20 and $100 for standard ones. They are aggressively dropcatched hehe
4N.in's? Really, can you show some sales? Random LLL.in dont even fetch $100

•••
No reported sales since it's too low, but this is the price at which .in guys accept to buy/sell.

Just try to buy and resell to confirm, this is the best way to "taste" the market imho

•••
•••
I think you're mixing up what people are asking and the end user sales with what other resellers are willing to pay..

•••
I think you're mixing up what people are asking and the end user sales with what other resellers are willing to pay..
So you think resellers dont buy at $5k ? @domaindia sold some names for better prices to an reseller. So ye am not mixing up things. Am just saying the fact.

•••
So you think resellers dont buy at $5k ? @domaindia sold some names for better prices to an reseller. So ye am not mixing up things. Am just saying the fact.

some repeating nice lll are attracting low xxxxx too ( reseller prices .. If anyone not believe in.. try contacting the owners of those repeating LLL.in and see what they are asking for :) ).. i personally know some one showing interest to buy in that range too just holding around few grand bargain.. still some people are selling LLL.in around 100 USD ( mostly new registrations) ... but the supply is diminishing as more and more end users are start buying and using them... LLL.in investors no need to worry about re-seller floor prices as the end users are waiting to buy .. there is a strong and proven use case for LLL.in from usage point of view.. so the fundamentals are strong.

There are no big players in dot in Investments unlike many other promoted extensions, most of them are registered by small time investors... thats key reasons many 4L.in are still pending, there is no hype around dot in investments. If someone with so much money invest into left over LLLL.in, i am sure they will reap the benefits for sure.. only challenge is capital .. small time investors has not enough capital to buy all llll.in names but i can notice month on month their available names supply is shrinking too.

•••
•••
Think a few Chinese investors just picked up whatever western premium cvcv.in that were available.

Can anyone else verify this?

•••
Think a few Chinese investors just picked up whatever western premium cvcv.in that were available.

Yes Samit. You are correct.

•••

100% correct ..

•••
•••
How did you find out?
By checking the who is details and also I knew one of the investors who took close to 1000 names... No left over names when I ran available search.. I wouldn't be surprised if some one registering 100k names in a day.... dot in Rocks, India is going to be the contributor towards next big demand..I believe In a year or two many domainers also discuss about Premium Indian Names (PINS).

•••
By checking the who is details and also I knew one of the investors who took close to 1000 names... No left over names when I ran available search.. I wouldn't be surprised if some one registering 100k names in a day.... dot in Rocks, India is going to be the contributor towards next big demand..I believe In a year or two many domainers also discuss about Premium Indian Names (PINS).
What would you consider as criteria for Pins?

•••
What would you consider as criteria for Pins?
Honestly no standard criteria at moment, very likely will arrive soon.. per example V is not premium in english and as well as in chinese context. Very premium in Indian context as all Indian languages has a connection with Sanskrit.. and V is quite popular in that point of view... like Veda, Vishnu , Vinay, vikas...etc are several first names and also commonly used letter.. the same for letter "K" .. many places,names .etc will start with K.. examples : Krishna, kerala, karnataka , kashmir..etc.. very few indian domainers can understand the value of these letters

•••
Honestly no standard criteria at moment, very likely will arrive soon.. per example V is not premium in english and as well as in chinese context. Very premium in Indian context as all Indian languages has a connection with Sanskrit.. and V is quite popular in that point of view... like Veda, Vishnu , Vinay, vikas...etc are several first names and also commonly used letter.. the same for letter "K" .. many places,names .etc will start with K.. examples : Krishna, kerala, karnataka , kashmir..etc.. very few indian domainers can understand the value of these letters
Very interesting. Thks mate.

•••
alright, there you go, this is from yesterday when I checked

cire.in
radi.in
rafo.in
rale.in
ralo.in
rari.in
raso.in
rebe.in
rehe.in
rehi.in
reho.in
reni.in
repe.in
resa.in
reto.in
ribe.in
ribi.in
ridi.in
rifi.in
rifo.in
rihe.in
rihi.in
rili.in
ripi.in
ripo.in
rira.in
rito.in
rofe.in
rofi.in
rofo.in
rohe.in
rono.in
ropa.in
ropi.in
roso.in
tabe.in
taci.in
tade.in
tadi.in
tafo.in
tahe.in
tahi.in
taho.in
talo.in
tede.in
tedo.in
tefa.in
tefi.in
tefo.in
teha.in
tehe.in
tehi.in
teho.in
tepi.in
tepo.in
teti.in

All these domains are gone now.. you missed the boat DM .. 95% of the CVCV names are gone..

•••
recent sale wash.in for 15,000 USD on 2015-12-22 at sedo

•••
Time for people to think about CHIPs of 4L.in. Storm might hit 4L.in anytime soon.

•••
I have picked up a bunch of LLLL.in recently. I think .in is a bomb waiting to explode and when it does it will be fast and huge!

Ecommerce in India is just starting to explode.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back