Watch

sandeep52

Established Member
Impact
Hi
How many 4 LLLL .in Domain Remaining
What is chance for price hike for .in domain names

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most of the good llll.in patterns are getting registered.. I have earlier scanned and posted the AABB.in / BBAA.in patterns --- there are some still available

the same for AAAB.in or BAAA.in patterns too... very few are available.. these posts are already made in available names section.

I have also noticed many prounceable names are getting registered time to time. As LLL.in prices are going upwards , certainly LLLL.in is a quite good bet.

Why LLLL.in are worth more ?
1) India has added 100 million internet users in 1 year time ( this is never happened any where in the world, this is the largest user base inclusion in 1 year time)
2) forecasts are predicting India will add another 100 million+ next year too taking the number of internet users close to 500 million ,makes the only nation close to chinese internet user base .. also the growth forecasts are steadier for next 5 years ...
3) Indian economy is also growing over 7% rate making one of the fastest growing economies in the world
4) number of indian businesses yet to come online are few million at least
5) In addition to that .in branding potential is much more than many other extensions... like .INternet , .INc , .INfo , .INvestment , .INstrument , .INternational ...etc , many more or just .IN as a english dictionary word
6) . IN extension is open for any one use , no restrictions as many other CCTLDs. Its managed by Indian government's NIXI organisation , so very trusted and reputable registry for sure.. they may not market like private registries , as they will not see this as a business being non profitable organisation ...

last and most imporant .. most of the Indian internet users are using the mobile devices to connect to internet , so its easy to type shorter URLs .. the shorter the URl the more branding potential the organisation can get.... So its simple already all LLL.in are registered ( only 17.5K+) and also very small for the usage of the Internet needs of the several million organisations...

What next is the alternative choice.. Obviously LLLL.in

P.s: please note , its just my opinion. I have come to this opinion with the facts i have gathered over internet..

•••
I have picked up a bunch of LLLL.in recently. I think .in is a bomb waiting to explode and when it does it will be fast and huge!

Ecommerce in India is just starting to explode.

•••
•••
I am lucky got 5 3lll.in under $50 each....but we to hold it for 1 more year:xf.wink:
Indeed you are luckey.. hold them tight , if you can afford to renew do not flip.. renew for next 5 years and wait for the magic of converting this less than 50 USD to 4000 USD

•••
I noticed Face.in sold $2,100 on Sedo .. nice 4L :)

•••
xpt.in
fxz.in
fxz is not that good, but i wouldnt sell either of these for less than $100(reseller). XPT could surprise you with end user interest...its also CHIPS LLL right? lol. like domainpundit said, just hold.
you guys need to remember that there are people who already flipped .ins wthin the past few years and many already have regrets.

•••
So you think resellers dont buy at $5k ? @domaindia sold some names for better prices to an reseller. So ye am not mixing up things. Am just saying the fact.

some repeating nice lll are attracting low xxxxx too ( reseller prices .. If anyone not believe in.. try contacting the owners of those repeating LLL.in and see what they are asking for :) ).. i personally know some one showing interest to buy in that range too just holding around few grand bargain.. still some people are selling LLL.in around 100 USD ( mostly new registrations) ... but the supply is diminishing as more and more end users are start buying and using them... LLL.in investors no need to worry about re-seller floor prices as the end users are waiting to buy .. there is a strong and proven use case for LLL.in from usage point of view.. so the fundamentals are strong.

There are no big players in dot in Investments unlike many other promoted extensions, most of them are registered by small time investors... thats key reasons many 4L.in are still pending, there is no hype around dot in investments. If someone with so much money invest into left over LLLL.in, i am sure they will reap the benefits for sure.. only challenge is capital .. small time investors has not enough capital to buy all llll.in names but i can notice month on month their available names supply is shrinking too.

•••
recent sale wash.in for 15,000 USD on 2015-12-22 at sedo

•••
Time for people to think about CHIPs of 4L.in. Storm might hit 4L.in anytime soon.

•••
what would 3L .in be worth now
xpt.in
kmz.in
Guess i used to own kmz.in. lol. LLL reseller prices can go from 280-600 depending on the quality.

•••
iWKad22.jpg

sorry I was thinking about 4Ns lol

•••
NNNN.in all the way (y)

PS,,I have both in same quantity

•••
i own sslcart(.)in & hostingcart(.)in cdncart(.)in
Should keep or drop??
Drop them. i wouldnt keep those with me.. perhaps in two to three years time they might be ok to register..

•••
Btw i WILL FLIPP it......I believe in flipping than keeping ...rotation of money...is important for me...
FLIPP if you can buy some more.. only challenge is once you sold , very unlikely to buy the similar quality names.. if you flip for 100 and end up buying at 200 in few months time not profitable ..

•••
What would these be worth now ?
xpt.in
fxz.in
I confirm what Sandeep said regarding the price range. $10 for an LLL.in is now a steal.

The issue is that price for LLL.in remained stable and very low for years. A lot of people used to buy them for cheap and think it's still possible. This is not. Prices raised end go hardly below $100.

•••
like 50 quad premium cvcv.in are available now too. prob higher end user potential, I've considered registering them, but there is no reseller market, no one seems to be buying .in, unless very cheap. Everyone just trying to sell

Like other extensions .IN doesn't get the hype.. But if you check LLL/NNN/ 4 Numbers or even 5 Numbers whois records you will be surprised to see the number of Chinese records.. But .In is not about Chinese Hype.

The Indian Startup Scene In 2015 - Amount funded - $8.5 Billion + 925 Startups + 876 Investors
http://techcrunch.com/2015/12/29/the-indian-startup-scene-in-2015/

With 35 million online shoppers, the current b2c ecommerce in India is valued at $24 Billion.

Online shoppers are expected to cross 100 million by Q4 2017, which should mean an increase of $50 Billion in sales in the next two years.

So its the best time to invest in .IN market and reap profit in coming years..latest penetration is around 33% and the user base is around 400+ million .. is going to add another 100 million plus in next 1 year... this is going to create a massive opportunity for those investing in .IN Names too..

there are many years people has waited for .IN blooming. I call year 2015 as planted the good seeds for .IN names and specially 2016 will set new standards and people will be start noticing .IN sales across sales reports...

•••
its time to register some .in:laugh:

•••
No reported sales since it's too low, but this is the price at which .in guys accept to buy/sell.

Just try to buy and resell to confirm, this is the best way to "taste" the market imho

•••
How did you find out?
By checking the who is details and also I knew one of the investors who took close to 1000 names... No left over names when I ran available search.. I wouldn't be surprised if some one registering 100k names in a day.... dot in Rocks, India is going to be the contributor towards next big demand..I believe In a year or two many domainers also discuss about Premium Indian Names (PINS).

•••
•••
•••
•••
I see lots of sales in NNNN.info than in

•••
3248.com seller is asking >$10,000
So I Registered 3248.in & 3248.info
3248.com (NNNN.com) - Chinese for 'Very prosperous business'

•••
People are currently registering all good LLLL.in patterns.
No idea of the investment horizon, but if you want to try, reg now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back