How long to wait for end user.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Umesh1

Established Member
Impact
Hello
guys

I am thinking today, that suppose i hand reg. domain name ABCDE.com, but when there is a possibility of some company or individual, want that domain, how long i have to wait for this.

As i have seen many experts say that, no body knows when the end user will come to you, it may be today, or they may come after years, or maybe not.
Anybody who is interested, in naming his company, will be come to you..

So its looks like there is very less chances that end user will come to us. so why we are booking brandable domains here.
So i am very confused here :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:, in buying a domain name, no matter of it is brand able or keyword domain, how much i have to wait.

Plz suggest , what is the actual thing here i have to do.
and sorry for my bad english
thx

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Approximate domain holding time for a enduser :

23 years 157 days 8 hours 49 mins 16 seconds

•••
•••
I don't believe anyone can tell you how long you have to wait. It is like you said in your post, they may never come. Depending on your name and if you have possible end users for the name.
How long you want to pay the renewals for and wait it out depends on you.
You may have to try outbound but be careful of TM and you may not get as much for the name as you wanted.

If you hand reg ABCDE .COM and they can easily hand reg ABCDEF .COM they may go with the alternative because it is cheaper. Who knows?
Quality sells and that is proven.
Research is key.:xf.wink:

Like one member told me here " welcome to the lottery, good luck" :xf.smile:

:xf.smile: I own LotteryGame.net !!! Welcome to the Lottery Game !!!:xf.smile:

•••
:xf.smile: I own LotteryGame.net !!! Welcome to the Lottery Game !!!:xf.smile:
I think this was quoted to me as mainly referring to made up brandables.
Picking the right combination of letters to form a winning name.
If it sells then you are a lucky winner.:xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back