IT.COM

How long does it take Alexa to recognize inbound links?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey there,

I have created a pretty awful Domain Blog (The Dot Stop) on a mini-site platform (DevHub). I have been following my Alexa ranking regularly. Well, I have always had one inbound link on this 2-3 year old domain but within the past few weeks, I know there have been quite a few new additional links that other site owners have added on their sites...to my site and it has not reflected in the Alexa Inbound Links updates yet.

Does anyone who has followed their own sites progress have any idea how long this process may take?

I know it is not pivotal information to make my site any more valuable or anything. I am just very curious, because I know for a fact the links to me are out there.

Thanks in advance,
Vito.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it may take daily, weekly or monthly - depend on how your website's backlinks , the more inbound links you have the more the time alexa recognize inbound links soon, focus on build the stronger backlinks.

•••
Ok, Im not too sure I understand you, sorry.

Well, I know Alexa links cannot be updated weekly right now because I am positive that there are 10 or so links on other websites right now that have my link on them.

Your comment to me about focusing on stronfger backlinks...
By stronger do you mean, getting more links on other websites that alredy have some greater rankings?

thanks.

•••
both quantity of backlinks and quality (recommend) of backlinks.

stronger links meaning build many dofollow links and post your relevant link anchor in high PR sites (social network sites, famous forum)

and always focus on relevant links rather then number of links, also check your backlinks to make sure they are DOFOLLOW link.

Sorry for my bad English.

http://www.squidoo.com/autobacklinks

http://ezinearticles.com/?High-Value-DoFollow-Backlinks-and-Their-Importance-to-Your-Site-Rankings&id=4052132

Hope it help.

•••
both quantity of backlinks and quality (recommend) of backlinks.

stronger links meaning build many dofollow links and post your relevant link anchor in high PR sites (social network sites, famous forum)

and always focus on relevant links rather then number of links, also check your backlinks to make sure they are DOFOLLOW link.

Sorry for my bad English.

http://www.squidoo.com/autobacklinks

High Value DoFollow Backlinks and Their Importance to Your Site Rankings

Hope it help.

Hey JimmyPageSolo,

Thank you for taking your time here in my thread and giving your explanation, and don't worry about your English. Yours is better than mine sometimes, lol

I really appreciate your help buddy, and I just sent you a rep.

Vito.

•••
I think as far as I have read It depends on the quality Backlinks we make...

•••
Its depend on website back-link how much u have quality back link.

•••
Hey there,

I have created a pretty awful Domain Blog (The Dot Stop) on a mini-site platform (DevHub). I have been following my Alexa ranking regularly. Well, I have always had one inbound link on this 2-3 year old domain but within the past few weeks, I know there have been quite a few new additional links that other site owners have added on their sites...to my site and it has not reflected in the Alexa Inbound Links updates yet.

Does anyone who has followed their own sites progress have any idea how long this process may take?

I know it is not pivotal information to make my site any more valuable or anything. I am just very curious, because I know for a fact the links to me are out there.

Thanks in advance,
Vito.

It depends, may take 2 Months.........

•••
I don't think it shows them all, I think it only shows high quality links that point to your site with a high alexa ranking.

Does anyone know if Alexa reviews help with SEO at all?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back