upload_2017-5-20_11-22-53.png

what do I know?

to me it looks like uniregistry is worth a try

but my general of parking is this:

I have seen a lot of traffic and traffic statistics
in more then 10 years

and I guess I know when something is wrong

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Parking seems quite consistent to me (averaging around $500-$700/month for several months)

•••
•••
•••
•••
it is uniregistry.com parking system?

•••
I have seen x,xxx payments in a month come in. Im more working towards a self option as well right now.

•••
I have seen x,xxx payments in a month come in. Im more working towards a self option as well right now.

self option? ...can you elaborate?
thanks

•••
Sure more of trial and error on methods to make money off my traffic besides parking the domain. Using new and old methods in different twists. Something works then roll with it. lol

•••
Sure more of trial and error on methods to make money off my traffic besides parking the domain. Using new and old methods in different twists. Something works then roll with it. lol

I'm very interested if you have found a viable way to monetize traffic barring parking and developing myriad sites with adsense.
I have a lot of traffic from all over the world across various niches but I don't feel it's been converting well via parking and I'm trying to find other ways of monetising.

It'd be interesting if you could create a thread where you shared what you've tried. I strongly believe that, that way you can also get feedback from others trying your ideas.

•••
I have it under control for now just a hobby that makes lots of cash. lol

•••
Parking seems quite consistent to me (averaging around $500-$700/month for several months)

What are your domains generating such a great parking income?

•••
I have it under control for now just a hobby that makes lots of cash. lol

I understand:

1) you don't want to talk about it - as its your business secret
2) you have no clue as you just started

which is true?

•••
My Rant about the state of the
Dis union
Connect the dots on who but no parking
Unless it's an employee or inside agent domain overseas has its reasons ...
It seems ..
They decide you misplaced a dot with a comma or failed to sign the copywright warning then take over the domain
Create a huge markup and say the " gTld group committee members
decided that the name you bought became an
"Elite" domain 24 hours later then I watched my $12.00 purchase paraded out at
Last check was 27k
Extension was "Store" and yes it was s NFL Team name without the city but so what !
The name was and is too much of a generality and can have different connotations as I explained to them leading them to actually use my idea and print up the Shepard equipment page with Rams running around and a dot Net extension they purchased three months later to my dot Store after estibot rolled out with the millions
to promote the .com .

The punctuation claim was made about
My purchase of another with 123.Racing as the ext.
Are these taken if the registrar is pimping them out 48 hours later or is it the community nehborhood watch group in charge of all the "Store" extensions as they make it sound ?

I would also like to throw another under the bus , same scenario but they went with the
"Merchant account" said that your card was "lost or stolen ." Was not the case and the markup was gentler from $12.00or so to $75.00 in 24 hours guess the "Name" dot com.
Honestly at this point the flood of BS to buy up all these .xyz and bs extensions really pisses me off as the marketplace suffers from flooding and insane Chinese penchants for the bizarre fad of the month.

I recall when we were told due to binary coming before L's the ranking would be
Tops with the 123 prefix .
Circa 1999.
Any recourse to get my domains back ?
I threw them in The so called " Marketplace"
Only to find a lame disclaimer saying neither I nor they had anything to do with the ads .
Really ? What a load of crap as they whore out my domains and reap the kickbacks .
Domainer Union and rights to our property
Not being diluted by dumping is where I stand .
Parking what a joke
Show some checks ...no money in it

What is our recourse if any about this?
Can't we copywright our domains ?
domainer since 1998 ready to park my 300
Names any second now.....to cover Bridge toll.

Last edited:
•••
My Rant about the state of the
Dis union
Connect the dots on who but no parking
Unless it's an employee or inside agent domain overseas has its reasons ...
It seems ..
They decide you misplaced a dot with a comma or failed to sign the copywright warning then take over the domain
Create a huge markup and say the " gTld group committee members
decided that the name you bought became an
"Elite" domain 24 hours later then I watched my $12.00 purchase paraded out at
Last check was 27k
Extension was "Store" and yes it was s NFL Team name without the city but so what !
The name was and is too much of a generality and can have different connotations as I explained to them leading them to actually use my idea and print up the Shepard equipment page with Rams running around and a dot Net extension they purchased three months later to my dot Store after estibot rolled out with the millions
to promote the .com .

The punctuation claim was made about
My purchase of another with 123.Racing as the ext.
Are these taken if the registrar is pimping them out 48 hours later or is it the community nehborhood watch group in charge of all the "Store" extensions as they make it sound ?

I would also like to throw another under the bus , same scenario but they went with the
"Merchant account" said that your card was "lost or stolen ." Was not the case and the markup was gentler from $12.00or so to $75.00 in 24 hours guess the "Name" dot com.
Honestly at this point the flood of BS to buy up all these .xyz and bs extensions really pisses me off as the marketplace suffers from flooding and insane Chinese penchants for the bizarre fad of the month.

I recall when we were told due to binary coming before L's the ranking would be
Tops with the 123 prefix .
Circa 1999.
Any recourse to get my domains back ?
I threw them in The so called " Marketplace"
Only to find a lame disclaimer saying neither I nor they had anything to do with the ads .
Really ? What a load of crap as they whore out my domains and reap the kickbacks .
Domainer Union and rights to our property
Not being diluted by dumping is where I stand .
Parking what a joke
Show some checks ...no money in it

What is our recourse if any about this?
Can't we copywright our domains ?
domainer since 1998 ready to park my 300
Names any second now.....to cover Bridge toll.

yes you are right
.. no idea what you talk about...
but you are definetely right.

•••
I understand:

1) you don't want to talk about it - as its your business secret
2) you have no clue as you just started

which is true?
Just started one 10 years in so far.

•••
@Hypersot I just posted something about a new parking tool called "dub.io", you can find that thread near the top I think (sorry I can't link directly to it). It lets you embed your own Google AdSense code for monetization on your domain. Would love for your feedback.

•••
@Hypersot I just posted something about a new parking tool called "dub.io", you can find that thread near the top I think (sorry I can't link directly to it). It lets you embed your own Google AdSense code for monetization on your domain. Would love for your feedback.

already aware ;)

thanks for letting me know

•••
Not making much with my parking at Bodis, so I think it's time to move on.

I might try Parking Crew, and in time move some of my domains out to somewhere like Flippa to put them on the market.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back