IT.COM

How is Dynadot not scam?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Alex Solomon

Established Member
Impact
How does a domain expiring 2021 gets into the expired domains auction this year on Dynadot ? Maybe I don't really understand how it works but whois info says 2021 and then I saw a domain (forex.agency) in the expired domain auction on dynadot. IMO, I think dynadot puts domains that were initially moved from their registrar into auction and then sends the "registrant changed registrar email" the next day after you win in hope that you already paid for the domain so they only have to credit your virtual balance. Also, I intentionally captioned this "How is Dynadot not scam?" Because I'm really curious and open to other views...
#legitscamservices
#Dynadotisscam

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dude, you don't understand how expired domains work and yet put serious allegations on one of the popular registrar?
You would save yourself from embarrassment if you change the title more appropriate to your lack of knowledge and seeking help to understand better.

•••
its ok not to understsnd stuff when we are new.. but to word it as scam or such, is not okay.

next time just ask it as a regular question...

•••
its ok not to understsnd stuff when we are new.. but to word it as scam or such, is not okay.

next time just ask it as a regular question...

Last edited:
•••
Dude, you don't understand how expired domains work and yet put serious allegations on one of the popular registrar?
You would save yourself from embarrassment if you change the title more appropriate to your lack of knowledge and seeking help to understand better.
Okay...

•••
•••
To answer your first question, no, Dynadot is not a scam.

In regards to the expired auction for forex.agency, the auction ended on 2020-02-09, the domain was expired at this time and was transferred after the auction had ended. We do not list domains that are not expired or have already been transferred or renewed in our expired domain auctions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back