IT.COM

discuss How does the end users find its own corresponding domain name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DuDD

Top Member
Impact
Hi,every domainer
Wish you all good
I've been thinking about a problem lately, how does the end users find its own corresponding domain name?
Do only owners take the initiative to promote it?

Hope to get your thoughts,thanks in advance
Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What does this mean—“how does the end users find its own corresponding domain name?”

In order to be found I guess they need to know what names they are interested in to begin with. People scouring platforms for deals and underpriced domains are other domainers.

End user usually has good idea or some idea what they want by the time they make contact with us.

•••
What does this mean—“how does the end users find its own corresponding domain name?”

In order to be found I guess they need to know what names they are interested in to begin with. People scouring platforms for deals and underpriced domains are other domainers.

End user usually has good idea or some idea what they want by the time they make contact with us.
Thanks for your reply,thank you very much
I mean how do end users find the right domain name for themselves?Only through a domain name broker?
After all, not all endusers understand domain names .
Wish you a good day

•••
They go to GoDaddy and search for a domain or 10 :)

•••
•••
Well it really depends how sophisticated they are. I'm assuming they aren't sophisticated in domaining. The unsophisticated have only ever heard about GoDaddy. So that's where they start off.

Last edited:
•••
Well it really depends how sophisticated they are. I'm assuming they aren't sophisticated in domaining. The unsophisticated have only ever heard about GoDaddy. So that's where they start off.
Yes, most endusers understand domain names through professional organizations ,such as godaddy
We should strive for more opportunities to expose our domain names

•••
Well there are quite a few selling organizations. GoDaddy, Afternic, Sedo, HugeDomains, Dan, to name the biggest. Perhaps we could get more suggestions and build a catalog of places selling domain names?

•••
Well there are quite a few selling organizations. GoDaddy, Afternic, Sedo, HugeDomains, Dan, to name the biggest. Perhaps we could get more suggestions and build a catalog of places selling domain names?
cant agree more

•••
Most of my sales come from landing pages, meaning the end user typed the name they wanted into the browser to see what came up.

•••
Twitter is a great place to promote your domain. Here's an an article about Twitter's popularity with B2B marketers

Twitter Basic Statistics: Twesocial

• Daily active users – 192 million. of which 55 million are based in the U.S.
  • B2B marketers – 67% of B2B marketers use Twitter
  • U.S. users – 40 is the median age of Twitter users
  • Worldwide users – 63% of worldwide Twitter users are between 35 and 65 years old.
  • Influence – 40% of users claim to make purchases after encountering it on Twitter
https://starofmysore.com/instagram-vs-twitter-for-brand-marketing/

•••
Most of my sales come from landing pages, meaning the end user typed the name they wanted into the browser to see what came up.
thanks for your kindly reply
  • I'm afraid end users don't pay enough attention to brandable domain names

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back