IT.COM

How do you sell banners and advertising on the site?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
How do you find advertisers, who want to place banners on your site? Are there any affiliate programs, systems that help reduce the publishers and advertisers?

I do not even know how to search.... Or those sites that host banners, they find advertisers directly?

Who can suggest on these questions?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If you have a site with strong traffic and/or search positioning, they'll find you.

•••
How do you find advertisers, who want to place banners on your site? Are there any affiliate programs, systems that help reduce the publishers and advertisers?

If you are looking for them yourself, it is a long and arduous journey, not always successful!
As for me, it is easier to take advantage of already known solutions. You did not look here Smartyads.com for example?
By the way, it is quite a new direction, so that you can still make good money. Enough advertisers and publishers are not so much.

•••
you can also post thread on DigitalPoint. Many people there whos looking for ad space

•••
you can also post thread on DigitalPoint. Many people there whos looking for ad space
By the way, is also an option, you can try.
But as practice shows, often very difficult to negotiate with the advertiser, everyone is on his own. I like that comfortable system such as I suggested above. No need to negotiate, if the advertiser suit your conditions, then he buys ads on your site. To buy ads, do the normal price, and of course, that the traffic on the site was good. Then there will be no problems.

•••

I do not even know how to search.... Or those sites that host banners, they find advertisers directly?

Who can suggest on these questions?

Get more traffic to your website. Once you build your authoritative website and have lots of real human traffic, you don't have to worry about advertiser. They will find you instead.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back