Dynadot

Pay per click affiliate question?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So, say I have a domain that gets a lot of traffic.
1) Are there any good ways to go about getting high paying pay per click advertisers to put banners on my domain?
2) Where do people suggest going? Who are the best companies in terms of money per click and reliable payout?
3) How much would I have to pimp out my domain in terms of a website?
I appreciate any help very very much. Thanks,
Johnny

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You cant go wrong with Google Adsense.

•••
Google Adsense is by far the best option as far reliability and high payouts.

•••
is there anything that is good like google ads?

•••
What do you mean? Is this a domain with no content, or your personal domain? Google Adsence is really good. I also like BidClix too =)

•••
There is also RevenuePilot.com if anyone is interested, personally I don't really like this service because of the complications and etc.

•••
bidclix
i use and i am taking it off my site

so far with them

12,000 Impressions

TOTAL REV: $.48

so stupid

•••
Another pay-per-click affiliate I would not recommend is Focusin.com. They probably have one of the worst payouts available around the internet. I have been showing their ads for over a year now and I have only gotten $3.74 after I have recieved a lot of traffic on my site.

•••
Kanoodle is still my highest payout (after about 100 others) and I just signed up for their Domainhop.com Parking - Like it so far but I am planning to develop my own soon ....

•••
Do you mean like your own pay-per-click (PPC) service all4cost?

•••
ppc and parking - Had a few using others scripts but wasn't ever satisfied !

•••
I don't think anyone pays more then google.

•••
Yea - They're about as strong as can be - Financially that is -

•••
Gotta be Google Adsense!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back