DAN.com

How Do You Estimate Expire DN Traffic

Located in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization, started by ezimedia, Jan 6, 2004

Replies:
Views:

1. ezimedia

ezimedia VIP Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

HI All

I was wondering how do you go about personally estimating traffic for an expired domain name

So let's say for example there is a domain name that has the following

a listing in Yahoo and Dmoz
    and around 200+ other links in search engines like AlltheWeb and Altavista,

I know you can check alexa.com for a ruff traffic estimate but it really is not much help on knowing how many visitors a domain name gets per day,

So what tricks do you use to determine traffic for an expired domain,

Any help would be great.

Thanks
    Tom Dahne

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. kohashi

kohashi Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

It is VERY VERY HARD. You can use all sorts of techniques, there is no set way. Looking at where the links on pages are is a good way. A little one word link in the bottom right corner of a page nobody visits wont do you any good. Top left corner on CNN will get you tons. Just investigate carefully.

3. ezimedia

ezimedia VIP Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Thanks for your reply

HI

Thanks for replying,, I will just have to look closer I guess ,but I thought there maybe an easier way or a few tricks people use to estimate the traffic,,,

Thanks
    Tom Dahne

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice