Dan.com

How do you deal with buyers that go silent?

Dynadot Dynadot
Impact
Hello guys,

how do you handle buyers who says they are interested in a domain but goes silent afterwards... I have 2 of such situation right now and I hate the fact that they just act like they are not reading your emails.

I believe some have had this issue and I would like to know how you handle such. Thanks.

-1 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

JudgeMind

BrandAim.comTop Member
Impact
Hello guys,

how do you handle buyers who says they are interested in a domain but goes silent afterwards... I have 2 of such situation right now and I hate the fact that they just act like they are not reading your emails.

I believe some have had this issue and I would like to know how you handle such. Thanks.
They likely are no longer interested in you quoted them a high price. I've had this happen lots, obviously they aren't motivated buyers, or they think the domain is not high in value. I also found this happens if you ask for them to make a offer.

Impact
They likely are no longer interested in you quoted them a high price. I've had this happen lots, obviously they aren't motivated buyers, or they think the domain is not high in value. I also found this happens if you ask for them to make a offer.
nope... it was never a make offer. I gave a price and they accepted it. One even said he could only afford $xxx mid and I said deal let's do it. no reply since his first response.

I think it may have to do with security. So, I am going to create a page at flippa and send them the link to purchase from there. I just recalled I had similar situation until I set up a page at flippa and then send a link to the buyer which they bought within 24 hours. But prior to that, about 8 months ago, they never responded as if they saw the email.

I decided to do it the flippa way and was suprise that it clicked the buy now or even made offer on flippa.

JudgeMind

BrandAim.comTop Member
Impact
nope... it was never a make offer. I gave a price and they accepted it. One even said he could only afford $xxx mid and I said deal let's do it. no reply since his first response.

I think it may have to do with security. So, I am going to create a page at flippa and send them the link to purchase from there. I just recalled I had similar situation until I set up a page at flippa and then send a link to the buyer which they bought within 24 hours. But prior to that, abover 8 months ago, they never responded as if they saw the email.

I decided to do it the flippa way and was suprise that it clicked the buy now or even made offer on flippa.
i have done that many times, where the buyer was open stating their concerns with security, flippa is a great option as their escrow is free and only 10% for sales. Definitely saves you money in the end on sales under $250

andreidobr

Established Member
Impact
use sidekick to see if they open your email or not.
If they open it every day, maybe they need time to think.

sanket777

Established Member
Impact
I had same experince
Auction was @ flippa at the end of auction two bidders were bidding, one of them might be using proxy bid so bid went to $95 and as reserve was already met the domain was sold !!!
I contacted the winner reply was horrible he said I dont think I want this domain I did not bid so high so I dont want this.
then I told him I will file dispute so he offered me a domain instead of money I denied so finally he agreed to pay.
I was waiting like two week for payment so for the second time I filed dispute and then flippa customer care team helped me !!
Glad I got my payment but a very Bad review too which is making my profile on flippa dull
https://flippa.com/users/996426
this was the buyer and his flippa profile has two different names too !!

Impact