Dynadot

How do I sell my portfolio?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

fixlife

Established Member
Impact
Hi there, I would like to know, what is the best way to sell an entire portfolio? Due to personal reasons and time restraints I no longer able sell domains as before.

Edit. I never asked for a suggestion on the price. I simply wanted a solution on how to sell them in bulk.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I agree with @creataweb that a bulk auction here is a good choice if you have a limited portfolio and feel sure you want to sell it and want it all gone at the same time.

Probably another option would be Flippa, particularly if you have a website that lists all the domains - sell the website and domains together. I wish you well @fixlife with the sale and whatever comes next.

•••
I would post the domains here to get an opinion, just to make sure its worth the effort.

Most newbie portfolios are reg fees but you might find someone to take a few.

•••
•••
Bulk auction here or list them on Afternic / SEDO as I have done here. Flippa will cost you for Domain auction listing. Catalog listing is free.

•••
Easiest is here on NamePros. Flippa you would pay a fee and maybe not hit a reserve price you may be looking for. Domain Burn only takes individual domain names, so not a good choice if trying to sell a portfolio. Good luck!

•••
•••
Depends on the domains. Namepros usually however if it's a liquid domain you'll probably fetch a bit more on sedo or godaddy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back