Dynadot

How do I save Sedo screen shot to upload

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

fandie

Account Closed
Impact
Hi

How do i save a sedo screen shot so i can show the stats on here. Simple i know but i cant do it

Thanks

Guys

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Press Alt+Print Screen. That will save a screenshot to your clipboard. You can then paste it in an image editor of your choice and upload.

•••
fish said:
Press Alt+Print Screen. That will save a screenshot to your clipboard. You can then paste it in an image editor of your choice and upload.

You dont need a 'alt' :hehe: just print screen

•••
Really? I guess it would work if I used the Alt or not.

•••
Yea, just Print Screen, its beside the F12 button.

•••
Holding down the "Alt" button limits the screen capture to the current active window. If you don't hold down "Alt", the entire scree will be captured, taskbar and all.

•••
baobiz said:
Holding down the "Alt" button limits the screen capture to the current active window. If you don't hold down "Alt", the entire scree will be captured, taskbar and all.

oh. thanks :P didnt know that

•••
Now I understand. Thanks, baobiz.

•••
Thanks Guys for that

Nice one

•••
Once you've done the print screen then the easiest and quickest way is to open up your Microsoft Paint program and do a paste IMO. Best of luck Kerr. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back