IT.COM

How do I get rid of this Afternic page?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Happy new year everyone.

@JoeStyler,

My domain name that is parked AT Afternic is not showing the right page as seen below after pointing it to ns1.afternic.com and ns2.afternic.com. I sent an email to [email protected] have it solved but the person that replied only talked about resubmitting it into the platform without attending to the problem.

Its still showing "in review" in my dashboard instead of "listed"

Please can you help me solve this problem?

P.S: And to the man in the attached picture below, this is not funny.. I wonder why you are smiling/laughing at my frustration.

Screenshot_20200104-054606.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have already contacted them and they didn't help (usually they would either review it at once or ask for proof that it is your domain), probably not much can be done without @Joe Styler assistance.

I usually use their contact form, although they respond from the same email you mentioned, maybe the contact form inquiries are being handled better.

•••
If you have already contacted them and they didn't help (usually they would either review it at once or ask for proof that it is your domain), probably not much can be done without @Joe Styler assistance.

I usually use their contact form, although they respond from the same email you mentioned, maybe the contact form inquiries are being handled better.

Thanks. It is sad that we have to wait for @Joe Styler for things his colleagues are paid to fix. what if he wasn't here?

not cool but i have to wait for him because he is often my last resort for all things Godaddy.

•••
Happy New Year. Sorry for the delay in response. Can you tell me the domain name so I can have someone look into it for you?

•••
Happy New Year. Sorry for the delay in response. Can you tell me the domain name so I can have someone look into it for you?
Happy New Year, Joe.

No worries. Domain is now resolving after multiple emails and live chats.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back